Can I trade my Xper points for anything else other than Amazon gift cards?

Most Helpful Guy

• Feature Your Question
    750 Xper points
    Your question will be kept on top of recent questions and all Topic pages for 24 hours. This exposure will get more opinions for your question.
    GirlsAskGuys T-Shirt - $15 Value
    1000 Xper points
    Exclusive GirlsAskGuys T-shirt in 100% cotton. (In Stock - Ships to USA and Canada only)
    Donation to RAVEN
    4000 Xper points- $15 donation
    8000 Xper points- $30 donation
    Cash in your Xper points for a good cause! RAVEN is recognized nationally as a key organization to stop the cycle of violence in our families and communities. Redeem 4000 points, and we will make a $15 donation to RAVEN, noting your user name. Redeem 8000 points, and we will make a $30 donation, noting your user name.
    TGI Friday's Gift Card - $10 Value
    3500 Xper points
    Get a $10 Gift Card from TGI Friday's emailed to you for a delicious meal. (Available in the US stores only)
    Amazon Gift Card - $20 Value
    7000 Xper points
    Buy books, electronics, apparel and gifts. (Expires if not used in 1 year)

• Lol u literally copied the text from that place and pasted it here but thanks tho !

• @asker please STOP!

• if u really wanna have an award, i can give it 2 u since i have many unredeemed points but i promised 2 other GAGers before u, so u have 2 wait till August 7th

What Girls Said 1

• I give all of mine to RAVEN

What Guys Said 5

• Feature Your Question 750 Xper points

GirlsAskGuys T-Shirt - $15 Value 1000 Xper points

Donation to RAVEN
    4000 Xper points- $15 donation
    8000 Xper points- $30 donation

TGI Friday's Gift Card - $10 Value 3500 Xper points

Amazon Gift Card - $20 Value 7000 Xper points

• I made same mistake as Klaatu - You seem to know the options - I give all my points to RAVEN

• If you are in the US or Canada, you can get an "awesome" pure 100% cotton totally-none-see-through T-Shirt. What a great $15 dollar value!**

*Poor choice. Not worth it.

However, you can also donate money to RAVEN with them or get a Tgi Fridays giftcard for 3500 points. Also, you can promote a mytake for 750 pojnts.

• Check http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/xper
    on section "What rewards can I get for my Xper points?"

• TGI Friday, gag T shirt, raven (donation), etc

• Yup, such as featuring your questions.