If I go private will my registration date be visible to my followers or people who follow me?

Since I cannot change my registration date by redeemin my points (as I asked in another question) and I doubt if admins would ever make such a “reward” possible…then I believe settin my profile private’s da only option instead of yappin bout it daily…

but I don’t wanna nobody else x-ept myself see my registration date, so I’d like 2 know if this is possible

Most Helpful Girl

• Even if you're profile is private, people you follow will be able to see everything on it just as if you never set it to private. Followers won't see anything unless you follow them back. So if you want to be completely, 100% private, delete all the people you follow from that list and bring it to zero.

Why do you not want people to see the date you signed up on anyways? That's a weird thing to keep private.

• I see thanks. but i don't wanna x-plain to 500+ different individuals y i did it... it'll take 4ever... and i can't delete every1 it would b ultra-mean.

Weird but that's how i feel... i just x -plained be4 in a previous post of mine. See my theory on @douride2 opinion here:

• So what I got from that is that you want people to think you signed up in 2008 when the site started. It's not that special dude. Hardly anybody takes notice of registration dates and it doesn't offer any special privileges.

Also, auto selected MHO's don't count towards your total MHO count and percentage.

• r u sure bout it? i know u don't get Xper by auto-selected MHOs but i think it affects yer MHO percentage

if that's so, then how do we have almost similar percentage? only lately i've started being more helpful and post a few lines more and think/read more be4 i make a post... but i've never seen u jerkin off on other ppl's questions just like i used to do a while ago.

also yeah i'm aware by da fact almost nobody gives a shit bout registration dates (judgin by poll's results) and it doesn't offer any special privilege... but, how can i put it? i'd say it's some kind of "ego-boost" at least accordin to me even if there's no privilege

What Girls Said 5

• You can't hide your registration date from everyone. Just wondering though, why would you want to?

• I don't get what all these things are about (I've seen all your questions). If you want to change the impression you've made in all of us, you could always change the way you respond to every question. There's no point in stressing what people here on GAG think of you. They could only affect you if you let them. Now if you're done being the XPER king, work on becoming what you want people to see you.

• I do... i'm puttin some effort there

• They won't be able to see it

• Check out my profile & see. I'm private at the moment.

• Why do you want to hide it?

Yes, it's visible to people you follow.

What Guys Said 3

• Klaatu I don't get registration date thing, what is your thinking again?

• Who cares about a registration date... it's something of no significance

• No, I didn't see others.