Blocking someone on gag?

So I just blocked a guy here on gag but I deleted the conversation AFTER blocking him and it says you need to do it before.. what is the difference? And when I block someone can they still see the messages or do they also disappear from their inbox? Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• they will still have all previous inbox message prior to blocking, but they won't be able to PM you anymore.

• Thanks! Would they be able to use it against me?

• ehh he can still do that, what I meant was he can't interact with YOUR account in any way. any information he has on you he is free to post but if it is specifically about you and reveals personal information you do not want leaked then ask a mod or admin to remove it immediately and report it.

• Okay thank you very much!

What Guys Said 5

• I get you now - Any conversation in PMs - When you delete it it is only your mailbox you are clearing.

• You should make your account to follow only

• I wanted you to take me to church though :/

• I think they can see the messages but not write you again.

• You can't delete a conversation... do you mean you flagged it?

• No I deleted it, there is a button shaped like a trashcan next to the conversation

• I assume he can. That delete is on your side, not his

• Okay, too bad. Thanks!

What Girls Said 2

• He will still have all the messages, maybe you will learn not to share pictures and whatnot to strangers on the internet. Hopefully it isn't child pornography because you both can get in shit for getting caught with that.

• No I didn't send him pictures I'm not stupid. But thanks for your opinion!

• I don't know but once you block them they can't send you creepy messages any longer.