How much do you miss Gag 'friends''?

One of my Gag buddies lieft in the last day or so.. actually, she was often furious with me!! But we were able to share many common outlooks...

I'll never really know her, of course, and there's no way to contact her now. She burned all Gag bridges including her e mail that she gave out to a few Gagers.

Sadly, she left mainly because of harassment from the well known troll who follows attractive females who post a picture...

Most Helpful Girl

• there are a few on her that i miss due to i like communcating with them and have had some really good conversaions so yes i miss them 9.5 out of 10

What Girls Said 2

• I don't have any friends on this website so I would have to say I wouldn't miss them at all.

• There are a few I miss chatting with.

• Funny like a lot of girls our interaction on Gag was sometimes hostile.. but still!!!

What Guys Said 7

• I miss JackKerrouac and Hypno-trip. Among the girls I miss Em_Power and Chick180 made me laugh.

• I don't have the emotion that causes one to "miss" someone so my answer would be 0 to put a number on it.

• Well a couple of them double-crossed me and I'm pretty sure at least one of the others was a catfish. I have new friends now that are hopefully better.

• This was a real person, and a VICTIM of harassment.

• There are some shady individuals on here and I would advise that people be cautious in their dealings here.

• I don't miss any of the friends I've made on gag who left. I just don't get attached to people who I meet on the Internet

• You really from China? I miss all my GAG friends already!

• Sorry to hear that. It's sad that these things are not as monitored as they should be.

• I never made any Gag i've been here a few days now.