Does GAG actually help you?

like there's so many diff people in the world and diff opinions seriously this is some intense shit

Most Helpful Guy

• In a weird way I was thinking about this today - I am going through some personal stuff at the moment and having a GaG is a great distraction to me - I only realised how much today.

What Girls Said 7

• I'm mostly an advice giver so It hasn't really helped me in any sense.
    I just love helping other people.

• Honestly, most things are pretty well-known, but needless to say, this site is pretty interesting and some of the stuff here is pretty damn funny

• It's good to get feedback but ultimately experience & common sense is the best answer.

• Yes It helped me. Same as you, seeing different opinions widens the perspective.

• Yeah a little at times. I really love the questions asked and the answer given! :)

• i haven't really posted any personal questions

• Not usually

What Guys Said 6

• Well I'm not here to seek help or advice, I just view it as an entertainment source and a time killer, however I would say that G@G helps me to practice my English.

• Yes a lot gag is very helpful

• I think it's helped me. And I get a joy of helping others.

• Yup, some of my friends here gave me useful advice.

• not really. It can be fun. Lately it is just a diversion while I work at my desk

• people are not here for help just to pass the time