Do we really know who we're?

My fallow GAG family do we really know who we are talking to behind the screen?
we could be any and everyone?
Are you the real you or someone you want to be wish to be?

Sorry for the missing words:

*we could be anyone and everyone?*

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• 1|4
    • Omg! Have you been a dog all along, trolling us all as you pose as a beautiful woman?
      (My life is a lie)

• @epiman94 You'll never know!

• I guess you're right, but now I'm pretty convinced that you are a dog-catfish. This is so many levels of the food chain in one thing :O
      MIND. BLOWN.

• In real life, sometimes we think we know who people are but later we found out that we didn't know them. This is the Internet, people are behind a screen, so it's easy to create a fake profile and pretending to be someone else. There's always this risk.
    Unless, you can see the person you're talking to through a webcam, there's no way of knowing if they are really who they say they are.

I'm the same person here and in real life.

• I'm pretty straight up here. I always like to give everyone else the benefit of the doubt to evrn though I'm sure there's plenty of catfishing and such going on.

• 0|2
    • Haven't seen her in a while - Good to see her back, did she stay an extra few weeks in Spain?

• yup! @KDA20 she couldn't leave the wine behind ahhaa

• Well considering I'm meeting someone from here I'm really hoping he's at least who he says he is otherwise I leave all my belongings to everyone im following.

• I honestly don't think a lot of people are lying here. It's no use to lie, but maybe I'm a bit naive...

• Real me 😃 striving to be more tho

• I'm pretty much the same once I get use to people
    But I WISH I WAS BETTER AT YELLING

• i don't know who else to be

• Do you think I'm fake?
    Ouch, that hurt.

What Guys Said 4