Is there any way to see your opinions without having to navigate through your recent activities?

No offense, but the clusterfuck of my recent activities looks unorganized and sloppy if I'm just trying to find one specific post. Is it possible to only see my opinions without seeing a list of recent comments I've made?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you hover over your username in the top-right corner of the website, you should see a drop down menu. Click where it says "opinions" and it will take you to a list of all of the opinions you have posted.

• Phew! They changed it! AMEN.

What Guys Said 1

• On your profile "Opinions"

What Girls Said 2

• Hover over your name at the top, click "opinions"

• How TF is that worth a downvote?

• I asked if there was a way to do it without seeing the "clusterfuck" of former activity.

• *recent activity

Lol, asking anon has nothing to do with it. That's just you trying to throw a dig because you are butthurt over being downvoted rather than applauded. I have no problem answering unanonymously so stop making assumptions about why I posted anonymously. Next time, don't let your ego get the best of you and don't come into a post with some arrogant expectations especially with one little sentence and no period. lol

• Click on your profile pic to bring up the menu, choose opinions and they are listed chronologically. Takes a while to trawl through but they are all there.

• As are opinion comments, remarks made on other peoples comments.

• There's no way to selectively view our previous opinions without having to go through all the other previous opinion comments and remarks?

• Nope, you have to scroll through them all. If you know what the question was then you can google it and your username, like this:

Is there any way to see your opinions without having to navigate through your recent activities? girlsaskguys girlscoutsrevenge