Did anyone else have a weird hiccup with their Girls Ask Guys connection right now? Or was it just me?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• Its changed a bit. Feed doesn't have recent on it just questions that seems to show the most recent questions if that makes sense?

• Just now - There was probably an upgrade - It was offline for about 3 mins

• I just got the same thing. Wasn't just you.

• Sigh okay good

• That was so weird, I thought my phone wanted to give me an intervention or something. No more girls ask guys for you! I wouldn't be suprised. Siri can really be a jerk when she wants to

• I just checked other sites and saw they were fine. So I didn't get too worried.

• Yup, there was an upgrade minutes ago.

• No, but I just noticed the changes they made (again).

• Again? I'm new to the sight? What kind of changes do they usually make?

• They are always changing the feed section. At one time they didn't put actual ages on your profile. It would just be a range. Also, now you can answer questions without clicking on them. At one time you couldn't. They increased the points you have to have for Amazon cards. Those are a few.

What Girls Said 3