More GAG changes?

What do we think of the changes just made?
from what I can see they're could be okay.

0|1
15|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care. I don't like it when people complain about changes >:( it's not like they're really really affecting your whole experience on the site

1|1
    1|0
    • I'm not complaining about them I was just wondering how everyone thought about them.

• Show All
    • @cavmanier @creole_flavor Then maybe it's just me, I don't see anything wrong with them :/

• Yeah not being able to see the live feed was the only update I seriously disliked.

What Girls Said 14

• Hmm, not sure how I feel about them, they don't seem that bad, probably will get used to it fast.

1|0
    0|0
  • Going and flowing and as usual, GAG trying to keep up with the Jones'... I just Go with it. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • It's been awhile since they changed anything. It's not a major change so i don't really think anything of it.

2|0
    1|0
  • The changes are still ugly.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're fine I guess.
    One thing that kinda irritates me from before though is that when I vote on a poll it doesn't show me which one I voted for anymore.
    Not sure if that's just me or not though.

1|0
    0|0
    • You are correct, that was an oversight. Thanks for letting us know, we will fix soon.

• Pointless like every single change.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't love it on my phone. Lame.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its horrible
    This one is bad

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually like these changes. Makes things look a bit cleaner.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've noticed a small change. I'm indifferent about it.

2|0
    0|0
  • It's weird but makes since because there is separation from each mytake and questions.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm noticing more changes of what we did not ask for and none of what we have. So what's the damn point? That's how I feel about the changes lol

0|0
    0|0
  • *kills gag* There you go. This site is no more

1|0
    0|0
  • I thought it looked different! It seems OK though

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• looks more and more like some touch screen fancy shit.
    PC can make use of less space between posts on the front page, and thus display more posts effectively.
    So it's bugging the hell out of me, i don't like it.

What purpose does it even have, save for changing the UI?

Give me the old gag back.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not bad, but I don't understand why they make so many changes so frequently, seriously, I'm curious about this xD

2|0
    0|0
    • That makes us two

• Show All
    • @HookingSwan I've never had something typical from Portugal :S In Gran Canaria there was no Portugues Restaurant or something similar (not that I know of) so I don't know if I've ever tried something typical from there.
      Our appetizers are very varied, especially the Tapas hahaha now I want some too xD

• Tapas 😞😖😱

• Haven't had chance for a close look - I am very set in how control my feed so most updates don't affect me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Other than the question feed ui design, what changed?

1|0
    0|0
  • Damn GAG chill out..

1|0
    0|0
  • Im getting scared 3:

1|0
    0|0
  • i like it so far

1|0
    0|0
  • I HATE THAT CHANGE

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they are useless. iPhone client please!

1|0
    0|0