What will happen if I stay on Gag?

I have recently learned that the younger you get addicted to something, the harder it is to get rid of that addiction. So... Am I going to be addicted forever?

Most Helpful Girl

• True, @Candy12345, GAG Can be Very... Addicting. And with you a Level 4, knowing there is More Levels in Store, you will be Determined to get even Higher, by being on even More because you want to Get to My Level and Then... Master of your Domain.
    All kidding aside, you have to have control and Maintain some schedule in your life where it doesn't seem like this Obsession' with GAG.
    However, when you are On, you know that you have done other things in your life, like going to school for One, and when the day is Done... You can come back on.
    Good luck, don't fear, dear. xx

What Guys Said 8

• No, you're fine. It's normal to get addicted to new things in the beginning, this addiction will stop sooner or later.

• I've been on here for 6 months, I've been trying to quit but I keep coming back

• Don't quit then, keep this profile and let things go. I'm sure that sooner or later this addiction will stop.

• Nah, you'll be fine. But sooner or later, you'll move on. Probably very few of us would stay here forever.

• I've been here for 6 months and I keep coming back even when I try to stop

• Well, why did you come in the first place, if you don't mind me asking...

• I think you will be okay

• Nah don't panic, you will be fine.

• Stay away from cigarettes and drugs, you'll be fine.

• Yes, soon you will wake at night to see the comments on your questions.

• I think you will be less energetic and have a pair uncomfortable eyes. I think you should know what you really want in GAG and use it when holidays or weekends only. I want to win the cool T shirt only, after that I will rest for many months or years.

• I think it will probably be diminishing returns. Sort of like the half-life of a radioactive element. The first month almost all the questions and information will be new, the second month about half will be stuff you've seen before then 3/4 then 7/8 then 15/16 until finally you get bored and go somewhere else.

• I've been here for about 6 months I think. I am bored of it but I can't seem to leave it

• Maybe there isn't anyplace better. You must really have to shift through a lot of rubbish to find anything new and interesting after six months. I've been here three days and it seems to be about 10% repeats already.

What Girls Said 5

• You'll regret your life choices because this website fucking sucks but is still simultaneously addicting.

• I do regret my life choices. I wish I wasn't so dumb

• (Dumb because I joined this site)

• yes.. we are all addicts... we go to those classes and gatherings for addicts... some of us even go to psychiatrists...

• you'll be fine. this website will die down and eventually shut down, and you'll move on with your life.

• I think you are exaggerating.

• No I'm not, it's an actual fact

• Well then just don't come back... I don't understand how someone could be addicted

• Well, then you are truly dumb

• I doubt it. It will get old after awhile. I joined in 2013 and didn't log on for like a year until a couple of months ago.