Girlsaskguys keeps crashing?

I have an important question I'm trying to ask that requires some explanation. But every time I try to type it all up, girlsaskguys crashes and reloads without anything I had previously written. I'm getting sick of rewriting it to only have it fail so does anyone know how I can fix this?

Most Helpful Girl

• When it comes to longer posts, it can't hurt to copy the text before you submit it, or even type it all out somewhere else outside of your browser and then copy and paste it here. So then even if the site crashes or refreshes itself, at least you'll have everything saved and can just paste it rather than typing it out over and over again.

What Guys Said 3

• Happens from time to time to me especially on phone - I would only use phone for quick answers - Anything longer would wait for other devices.

• Indeed, the site is poorly optimized for phone browsing. Haven't run into problems in the computer, though.. yet.

• I was having same problem but it was wifi connection to Internet was to weak

What Girls Said 2

• Are you on a cell? I was having that problem, but it has been fixed. I apparently had to update my phone.

• might be your connection.