How did GaG help you to become a 'better' person in real life?

Bump...

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• I think I've became more sarcastic lol
    Okay, well, I won't say it helped shape me to become a better person, but overall, I've learned a lot of stuffs that I didn't knew of before. I did gain quite some knowledge throughout the past 5 months or so (created an acc in Feb but deactivated it) and I guess I made a few friends on here. 😊

• That's good. GaG gives you opportunity to learn, rest is your choice to apply in real life or not.

• By Continuing my long life mission of helping others, @TheGrumpyCat. xx

• That's awesome, 48% MHO. i am impressed :).

• Thank you :).

• Meow, @TheGrumpyCat.:)) xxoo

• I'm more inclined to make the effort to understand another person's point of view no matter how boring or over-dramatic they might be.

• Going to be honest, it hasn't, if anything it made me dislike the majority of people even more than I already do lol

• It didn't, I think I got more sarcastic

• i won't say that GAG made me a "better' person but i'd say GAG learned me a lot of things

• It didn't.

• I think I've grown in confidence a little

• I don't think it's made me a better person

What Guys Said 13

• didn't make me a better person, just let me realize a few small things that I would have otherwise been oblivious to my entire life.

• I joined this site 3 months ago, my English now is way better than what it used to be before I joined G@G, and of course in the next 3 months, it will become even better. That's the only benefit of using G@G which I can think of.

• It hasn't. It's helped me understand people more but I'm still the same person I was when I joined, but less emotional and more cynical. I don't think this site has made me a better person, just a more informed person.

• But you can apply that knowledge you learnt here in real life to make yourself better. Can't you?

• To a degree it has cooled me down but I don't if that is down to GaG or was happening alongside GaG

• Since you are a senior person here and have learnt a lot by life experiences, so i assume you are here mostly to help us with your valuable insights.

• Talking to internet atheists on here and Youtube among other sites convinced me to turn my life over to Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.

• It just made me not put girls on pedestal as gag has an equality based environment. No feminism or sexism.

It also helped me with some of my life question, which couldn't have figured with the help of the gagers

Thank you gagers

• It encourages me to be helpful... which I has already but now a little bit more :D

• well, its taught me a little more about female nature

• But only listen to confident and high self esteem girls advice about dating and relationships.

And remember, playing hard to get 'subtly' is what gets you successful with ladies, though most insecure girls disagree with that.

• Made me worse

• it doesn't. i';m only hear for the lulz.

• It worsen my life instead, now I have no life.

• Same here, i am planning to take break in few days.

• Shhhhh, its a secret!

But i can guarantee that i was never a bad person in my previous accounts. I just used a like a month and then deactivated it. After a year, i rejoined and then did the same due to boredom.

• My last account was deactivated by me recently, but i got fascinated by grumpy cat on GaG, so i made one. Its was indeed a unique idea.

• Gaining knowledge I guess

• Lol I don't think there's an answer to this

• You are noob here now, that's why. After spending some more time, you will find out.