Someone's been harassing me on this site?

Well is there any way to get his account removed, I got it frozen but it is back on, and he is again permitted to post opinions, comments and questions. I've reported him but it was of no use.

Most Helpful Girl

• You will have to inform Admin. of this issue.

• I contacted a moderator friend of mine who froze his account, but it is back on. He told me that it'll be back on if admin contacts him, but I don't know.

• Gosh.. Thank you so much for considering mine to be the MHO.

I do hope you have now you got all your problems solved. :)

What Girls Said 7

• Thank you, @mskay :)

Asker, as mskay said you can always block them if you dislike them, or report them if they're being disrespectful towards yourself and/or the community. Those are the tools you have for dealing with these types of situations.

If you block him we won't be able to interact with you. Please visit http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/features#76 for more info.

• yes but he'll still be able to stalk me and see my pictures, I can send you the links where he's posted offensive stuff about me, it'll be great if he could be deleted forever, cause freezing his account didn't lead to desired results.

• We don't delete accounts per request. Please, report him or any other user if they ever violate any of GAG's community rules.

• okay that is sad to hear

• I am very surprised at the Moderators here, dear, who have 'Permitted to post opinions...' He may have been warned but somehow for some reason he is 'Permitted' to get away with Everything in Every way Every day.
    All you can do is Ignore him and make sure you Block him from Commenting and Posting about you.
    Good luck. xx

• Am not entirely sure what you mean by.. "I am very surprised at the Moderators here, dear, who have 'Permitted to post opinions...' He may have been warned but somehow for some reason he is 'Permitted' to get away with Everything in Every way Every day."

Are you implying that I have no right to post an opinion?

Would you please be good enough to elaborate a bit more.. Thank You :)

• You too darling @Paris13 xxx

• Oh, thank you so much, @SolitaireBond.:)) xxoo

• Contact one of the admins directly in a private message and explain the situation to them, usually that is more effective. Sometimes reports seem to get lost in a sea of more recent reports, I don't know. Not sure how it works but yes, I've read about people having a hard time getting other users banned even though they have clearly broken multiple of the site's rules in obvious and hurtful ways.

• Block him? If you haven't tried that

• yes but I think he'll still be able to stalk me.

• jist keep blocking shifty looking people and change the settings on your account to private and receive messages from those you follow. That should help aswell

• I wonder who is he tho o. o did you block him, set your privacy settings and contact the admin?

• I've blocked him yes, but I don't wanna change my privacy settings cause some genuine people message me too. Who are the admin users? how to contact them?

• yes just sent a message to xxHoneyxBeexx

• Great. Good luck 💪

• Harassing you how?

• Hope you have solved this problem or at least talked to one of mods.

Anyways, I'm just commenting cause, like everybody else, I want to know who this user is!

• this guy got my account frozen along with his own just because I called him out for his misogynist, chauvinistic, anti-free speech, fanatic and Islamist views. He's in top 10 gagers... I guess you can figure it out for yourself.

• LOL The Palestinian dude, right?

• I think I've said too much XD

What Guys Said 6

• really? an admin unfroze it and he's doing it again?

• I've blocked him, but I think he might be stalking me, cause earlier before blocking him he was commenting on different opinions of mine.

• honeyxbee can remove acounts permanently?

• I don't know, she's an admin that's why I mentioned her.

• Have you blocked him?

• yes but he's still visiting my profile and probably stalking me.

• Have you gone private and set PM receiver to only allow followers' messages through

• I will never get removed or frozen!

• Who is it?

• he's one of the top ten guys who spends his entire day and night on this site only, such people are sycophants in my opinion

• Does this user have a name that you can tell us?

• There is some cunts who stalk people and play anonymous game just to attack people REPORT THEM

• well i did report him but I don't think it's helping, this guy is on this site all the F-ing times. Sad that I can't see him in person or would have ripped his throat out.

• don't give attention... that is all they want

• I would just keep blocking their user names. How do you know it is the same person? What types of things are they saying.

I have a few that I have pissed off that have followed me. I block them when I can. If you know their user names, the next time you see them post, just watch for their obvious reply posts from their other accounts and block those too. Best I can say.

• yes I will block him, but this person spends his entire day here harassing people and being a wiseass, I called him out for that and now he is bothering me. I want his account to be removed, but I'm thinking about leaving too.