How do I get a picture to show in my post?

how do i post a picture in my question or opinion and have the actual picture show up in the post, instead of just a link to the picture, because this is what happens wheneveri want to show a picture from tinypic.

Most Helpful Girl

• First make sure you're at least Xper level 2. Otherwise, the pictures won't show up.

If you're at that level, just post the image's link and once you submit your question or opinion you'll be good to go. (You can right click an image and open it in a new tab or window to find its link, or use the direct link provided by an image hosting site such as photobucket.)

What Girls Said 2

• I think you just cut and paste the link of the photo and then cut and paste it into your question but I believe you have to accumulate a certain amount of experience points before you are allowed to post links and pictures - not sure but if I remember correctly that is how it grows.

• Use imgur. com and after uploading the photo switch from link to direct link. The direct link starts with i. imgur :)

What Guys Said 1

• Open picture, save open link then post it in comment box on GaG