Whats the weirdest question you've ever seen on here?

1|0
6|12

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• weirdest question so far? a guy who came back while creating multiple accounts and always asking to gets kicked in the nuts

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't come across any weird questions. I have come across plenty of sad ones and they pertain to the penis questions from guys with zero confidence and looks questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • We might be here a while. Lol. I will say that most of the weird questions are usually in our inboxes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the weird quetions I've seen have been PM'd to me. Like asking if I would cut this guy's dick off. Crazy...

0|0
    0|0
    • I got that one too. So did many other girls. I also got one from a guy asking about kicking a guy I the balls and laughing about it.

• Show All
    • @CaliforniaMaki @vickiezalez funny thing is, he actually seemed like a decent guy...

• he didn't push it further when I said this :If it's the realm of imagination and I cut it off, I'd imagine bright blue guey blood oozing and the guy shrinking to a size of a tennis ball right after as we float in the starry outer space.
      I don't know, I guess my imagination repelled him

• Oh gosh we could be here forever 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • "Would you break up with your boyfriend if you walked in on him killing a lizard with pepper spray"

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I wonder if somebody else here ever asked this question:

"Which GAGer's shit would u like to smell?"

NOTHING weirder than this!!! I cannot even imagine anything weirder LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl asked is it ok to draw blood by biting the foreskin during a blowjob.

0|1
    0|0
  • There was a zoophile girl wondering if she should break up with Daniel the squirrel or Tobagganer the dog. She wanted to move forward with an asexual relationship with commitment and had to , of course, cut one of them loose. I'll post the link.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q598603-who-should-break-up-with

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Basically everything ever asked by the horny 13 year olds on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Way too many to list

0|0
    0|0
    • Can you list one the stuck out from the rest?

• Well lets see I've removed questions of users posting pics of themselves naked, someone asked something about women's thoughts about having part of their genitals cut off that's all I can think of right now

• It has to be the person who asked how he could let his mum know he had a big dick

0|1
    0|0
  • A guy saying beastilty isn't animal abuse
    WTH

0|0
    0|0
  • The weirdest question was a How Do I Look and it was a picture of A cup breasts.

0|0
    0|0
  • The ones in inbox. Some of it quite graphical, no doubt catfishes hard at work.

0|0
    0|0
  • haven't seen any weird?'s yet

0|0
    0|0