Do you think 18 should be the age limit for GAG?

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't matter. You cannot actually stop people from lying.

What Girls Said 10

• No because some younger people have legitimate questions

• I didn't used to think that and I really like a few of the younger users and their insight. However, as of late it seems like there has been a huge influx of very young users bringing a lot of very immature material to the site. I'd support an 18 and older policy.

• no i don't think so. some younger people do have legitimate questions and some of those young people are even more mature than some of the older ones

• No because then you would just have people lying about their age to get on here and nothing would change =P I did that all the time before I turned 18, except for the stupid moment when I decided to be truthful about my age when trying to use a free access card someone gave me for Diablo 3...

• No. Young teenagers like 13 year old would have a lot of questions that need to be answered, but some are too shy to ask or have no one to ask or just don't receive an answer. Why should they have to wait until their 18 to get their answers to their questions? Questions that are embarrassing for them to ask?

• No, most of the questions come from under 18's. Not to mention, a lot of us have pretty good advice.

• No, I think at the youngest it should be like 15-16.

• Nope, why should it be? Youngsters need questions to be answered.

• Limit, no.
    Requirement, maybe.

• i think it should be!

What Guys Said 12

• Not at all. Since when has an age limit for any website stopped any people from entering? It's like when a person under 18 enters a porn sight and sees "If you are 18, do not enter..." Yeah, I wonder how many people that has actually stopped.
    Plus suddenly there'd be a great deal of anonymous 45+ guys and supposedly 18 year olds roaming around GAG.

They have questions too and need answers. It helps to answer their questions when we have an age range.

• Teenagers need a website like this most out of all age demographics... with all these parents giving out intentionally phone and mythical info about serious topics regarding sex and dating (especially in the USA).

Plus for business reasons, having a pseudo social media site like this , and targeting young teens, is a smart move.

As other full-adult-age users bitch and complain, and leave... new people will come in and take their place. #NoBigDeal

----

Personally, the young teens here don't bother me much at all. Some of the adult users here are WAY too damn grumpy about this, and they need to calm down.

• No I think 13 is fine - If you made 18 kids would lie and then we would have same problem on a seedier site.

• No because there are users under 18 that give great advice like dipsy and littett25 bit there are others that are under 18 that give good advice but those the first ones that come to mind

• No because a lot of kids legitimately want advice and them asking their friends in real life who are also a kid probably give crap advice.

• No why. if it was people would just lie about there age. Least this way there a 50/50 chance of honesty.

• No, there are a lot of good questions asked by that age group. If anything I'd take out or at least closely watch the how do I look section. Lots of people asking stupid questions there

• Do you mean the age minimum? If so then, yes.

• No. For obvious reasons.

• No 99 is the age limit for GAG

• Yes. They're annoying, don't bring anything to the table, and discuss among adult topics they have no business in.

• No, but I think there should be an option for users to filter questions by those under 18, and a per question option to filter their questions from being seen by anyone under 18, or from any specific age group, or to limit their question to just specific age ranges. That way, people under 18 could still participate but those who wish to control their interactions with them can do so more easily. A select handful of under 18 year olds here don't care about honest opinions and are a real pain in the ass when you don't give them only the answers they want to hear.