I've had many a times where I write something I'm proud and am happy with. Then, I'll later see a question that is similar, if not the same, as an older question I answered nicely. While I could indeed search through my opinion stack on my profile, when it is hundreds of opinions ago, I have to click "Show more" a ridiculous amount of times. Then I have to hit command + F and pray to the GAG gods that I remember the exact wording of my question.
Is a search function to the profile page something that would be helpful, or am I just full of hot air?
- Yes: I'd like to see a search function44% (8)60% (3)48% (11)Vote
- No: It's not necessary11% (2)0% (0)9% (2)Vote
- Ehh: It'd be cool I guess, but I would never use it. It's not really that big of a deal.22% (4)0% (0)17% (4)Vote
- *facepalm* Uhh, you already know there is a profile search function there, right? Smh17% (3)20% (1)17% (4)Vote
- Other/See results6% (1)20% (1)9% (2)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
GAG needs a lot of things, but they're always working to improve it here. Contact an admin about your suggestion and they may make it happen one day.1