Should GAG introduce a search function to the profile page?

I've had many a times where I write something I'm proud and am happy with. Then, I'll later see a question that is similar, if not the same, as an older question I answered nicely. While I could indeed search through my opinion stack on my profile, when it is hundreds of opinions ago, I have to click "Show more" a ridiculous amount of times. Then I have to hit command + F and pray to the GAG gods that I remember the exact wording of my question.

Is a search function to the profile page something that would be helpful, or am I just full of hot air?

• Yes: I'd like to see a search function
  • No: It's not necessary
  • Ehh: It'd be cool I guess, but I would never use it. It's not really that big of a deal.
  • *facepalm* Uhh, you already know there is a profile search function there, right? Smh
  • Other/See results

Most Helpful Girl

• GAG needs a lot of things, but they're always working to improve it here. Contact an admin about your suggestion and they may make it happen one day.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, I would prefer it if they had that

What Guys Said 2

• I understand what you are saying especially when some said remember when you said that - They were anon it was a nightmare to find and reread before replying

• Oh gods yes!