Why are the people so rude on here?

Especially the guys. Wth

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm only rude to Vaginas :P

• Why?

• I upvoted you. Downvotes don't mean anything :)

• Lol I could care less but it just shocked me..

What Guys Said 19

• Why only guys stop being sexist...

• media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...3bed7e3f9844.jpg

I guess you need a man with sensitivity. . .

• Okay, thanks? I guess?

• Its an old school song I was being funny your a youngster flew over your head haha.

• You're not that much older than me.

• I'd like to think I wasn't rude. But who knows, maybe I'm a total jerk and too conceited to realize xD
    In all seriousness, it is the internet. Give people anonymous titles, and all the worst qualities in them show. There are less filters and lingering trolls/creeps. It's not like GAG is especially rude to people, but it is just like the rest of the internet.

• This social media era makes EVERYONE more rude and pessimistic.

It's a sign of the times.

Literally NOBODY is adored anymore; everyone is getting ripped on, clowned... as well as people being jealous of others and wanting to bring others down because of their own inner issues.

• there's some nice guys but after all, it is the internet. Mostly nice guys are the ones who don't comment. Im sorry to hear people are rude to you on here.

• I most certainly am not.

• Some people feel a certain security with the anonymity being behind a keyboard and screen gives them. It's like trolls from usenet days.

• just a while ago, we had a question on here about why GaG'ers were so nice, lol. People are rude here because they can be. Anonymity and all that jazz

• I sorry that is your expierence but I think most people on site are nice

• I've meet a lot of dumb people who answer their own version of my questions but that's about it. Hmmm, maybe I'm the rude one, oh well. I try to be nice.

• Who has been rude to you, I shall personally see to it they receive permanent residency on the south pole, ma cherie!

• Am I? 😞😢

• No I don't think so :)

• Lol yeah I got it, I meant to say "at least someone doesn't*"

• Oh haha. Okay.

• sign of the times I think?
    Its not just the internet that makes people rude--- out on the streets people are too, I just think those of us who aren't rude just make that extra effort to be extra nice to others.

• Their mothers never loved them...

• They just are.

• Am I rude to u :( :(

• Not everyone on here is rude, you're just not looking hard enough for the nice people.

• Nah the people labeling others as "rude" usually read an opinion that they didn't want to hear.

• Nah I'm more referring to the people who can't hear a fucking thing and automatically block.

• Let's be done here.

• k

• It's a free site

• And?

• I know right?

• Holy shit, yes.

What Girls Said 9

• Rude people are everywhere.

They tend to be more bold on the internet versus real life.

I would just ignore those people if I were you.
    People I ignore simply do not exist in my eyes.

• Because they aren't talking face to face. Anonymity is power. They don't have to face any repercussions of being rude. I've been rude before, but mainly to people who act like a jerk to me first.

• People are rude everywhere my love

• Sexuaaaaal fruustrationnnnn

• It's the Internet.

• I agree. There are a lot of rude people here, but there are nice ones too.

• I've noticed this too but this is just how life is in general, ig.

• Testosterone

• This is the internet... You can just report their comment/opinion though, try not to get to worked up about it though