Is there a way to remove pictures on here anymore?

You know, the pictures you link to? Seems like at one time if you deleted the picture (on tinypic, for example) GAG wouldn't store it, but now I guess it does?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you can disavow a question and it will make your question go invisible
    and it does make your question disappear and I'm thinking if you have pictures
    attached to the questions it should wipe everything out i know my whole questions
    have completely disappear so it might be worth looking into for your helping you
    Disavowing a question removes it from your profile. The question will remain visible
    on the site but will be switched to Anonymous and you will no longer receive notifications.
    To Disavow your question, go to Questions on your profile page. From your question list, you'll see a broken link symbol to the right of the question title.. If you hover your mouse or tap (on mobile) over that broken link symbol, a pop up will appear explaining what Disavowing does.. If you want to Disavow, click Yes from that pop up.. You can check my questions and you should not see
    any old questions so that might help you out not quite sure..

What Guys Said 6

• If you open link and save it then embed it, it is the image that is saved not the link

• I can't see one of your earlier pics... such a shame really... the question comes up as have a tinypic link that has been deleted...

• No, gag takes from the picture source (tinypic or something), if you delete from source, gag wouldn't keep it.

• That's why I didn't post any pic of me, babe.

• I love your pic.. you seem very nice and open. would love to talk to you. PM when you can. Im easy to talk to funny sweet and open. ask me anything?

• And it's always on the internet as well (google)

• That's why you should never post something that you wouldn't want random strangers seeing

• I didn't mind people seeing it when I posted it, I just don't want it on here forever.

• No, I mean it's on google

What Girls Said 4

• Well every time iv deleted them off tinypic its been fine so i dont think that's changed=]

• If you delete it from source it should be deleted from GAG too. It is how it works normally.

• just remove the pic from its source

• There are a couple pictures I've removed and they're still on here! It's weird

• I don't think it does