Do you think ages on polls would be a good idea?

Along with a see results button, I think it would be cool if you could see the age ranges of the people that vote in the polls.

Perhaps the blue and pink could be split into multiple shades, with the darkest being the oldest and the palest being the under 18s, and the other age ranges in the middle respectively. If you don't want it, you could just toggle it on or off when you are making the poll :D

So, what do you guys think? Do you have any better ideas than mine? If you do, tell me!

• Good idea :)
  • Bad idea :/

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it would be a good idea, but unlikely

What Girls Said 9

• I think it might be difficult to implement and there's usually so little variation in age, that I really don't know how much useful information it would yield.

• I think GAG should be for only 18+ in any case. But that's my personal opinion. I don't believe this is an appropriate forum for children. Or maybe GAG can make a separate site for the teenieboppers👍

• Why do you think we shouldn't be here? Perhaps for 13 year olds you may be right, but saying that this is inappropriate for people under 18 comes off as slightly patronising, well to me anyway.

A site just for under 18s wouldn't really work well as it would probably be the blind/stupid leading the blind.

• Well, that's your opinion I guess

• Yea. And I also stated that as well👍

• I think it's probably a very decent idea, since views depending on age group often tend to differ.

• It isn't a bad idea I just don't particularly like it

• yup i think its a good idea! it'd be interesting to see how different ages vote

• I like it, but it also has the possibly of becoming very hectic

• For some of the questions asked I think for sure it'd be useful :)

• I think it's a really good idea because that makes it so much more relatable

• This is an interesting idea. I support it.

What Guys Said 3

• Probably a good idea but might be messy programming and display wise

• very good idea indeed... poll results would be even more accurate in this case ;)

• It would be too hard to write a program that does that.

• Fair enough. I'm really bad with computers so I wouldn't know anything like that.

• Well... they can do it if they really want to :P

• Yeah, but it would be hard, time consuming and costy.