Does anyone know why my mho percentage would be zero even though I have a handful of opinions that were mhos?

That and I also don't get the number of xper points you are supposed to get for getting an mho. Anyone know why?

Most Helpful Guy

• You have not got enough opinions yet to give a representative figure - You are 3 for 6 (50%) but it is artificially high because of low number - Average is 12% to 16%,
    your percentage will appear soon
    I don't know why you didn't get the 15 Xpers for your 3 MHOs probably a glitch but don't worry GaG is good, they always give the points just might be a bit slow

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• If you have given a lot of opinions but only have a handful of MHO's, then it might just be too small to make even 1% - e. g. if you have given 250 opinions but only 2 MHO's, then that would be less than 1%.

Or, if you haven't made very many opinions yet, then they might not calculate your percentage rating yet.

• Its not zero, you just don't have enough for an average yet.

• Maybe it only starts showing at a higher level?