Has anyone gotten random and kind of weird messages from people on GAG?

It's happened a couple times that people sent me messages with questions. I'm not so weirded out by the questions, but then, they keep going with kind of weird follow up questions. Just wondering if it happens to other people, and if so, what do you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• dont worry about it... i was very creeped out when i was new.. and i was offended too.. they are so many.. like evey single day.. and believe me.. it happens a lot more than couple of times.. just delete the message and ignore that jerk.. if they bother you too much block them.. if you reply or try to tell them they are doing something wrong.. you are just banging your head in the wall because i tried that too..

What Guys Said 6

• Just a couple of things
    (1) Block and report anyone that weirds you out
    (2) I see you have gone private, did you see boxes underneath to only accept messages from your followers and to hide activity of people you blocked

• Funnily enough, I have had 4 different girls message me curious about my Asexuality now xD. I dont get whats so fascinating about it haha.

• Nope, I suppose I'm the giver not the receiver.

• Yes they do it sometimes that's why i have my account if someone wants talk
    they need to follow me.. if they creep you out too much just report and block them

• Oh yeah, I have my next victim for weird questions...

0.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/.../...1ee3c16b.gif

• Who *is* that guy - I keep seeing sketchy gifs with his face/that expression

• Yup a couple of em but that's the internet for you.

What Girls Said 7

• yeah it happens quite a bit lol.. if the questions get too obnoxious or uncomfortable just ignore them. if you tell them to stop, they'll keep going.
    i have a list of messages in my inbox that i don't even respond to because i have no desire to really spark up a private conversation with anyone. 9 times out of 10 its just a horny guy trying to get something out of me.

• well.. one time this guy asked me if I would ever consider cutting a guys dick off so I started a small talk with him about how and for which reasons I would do it. I guess the only way to weird the weirdos out is by being as weird as they are.

• LOL, everyday! I just ignore 😎

• The ones who call me sweetie piss me off

• No weird follow up questions now :)

• 1st step is ignore, 2nd step is block.

It's normal around here. Don't take it personally.

• Yeah, this has happened lots of times. Just block the creeps when they message you.