Can I edit a MyTake?

Hwy guys.. So i just did a MyTake and i was writing a bit fast i had some mistakes that i didn't notice at first and now i wanna edit them but i don't know how :( can i even edit it once it written? Please help , and thanks for who helps me out :)

*hey
* once its written

Most Helpful Girl

• No, they are published the same way questions are.

You might want to use Word or some other office program to edit as you go. I usually write mine on Word first so any spelling errors are caught along the way, and anything I did that might constitute a grammatical upset. I copy it and paste it in the mTake body when it's complete so I know it's relatively clean.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 5

• Only editors can edit their own MyTake - Next question how to become an editor, I don't know but @RainbowFanGirl is one, she can tell you how

• Haha okay thanks a lot πŸ˜ƒ

• @RainbowFanGirl ok 😞 thanks anyways 😊

• You're welcome. :)

• you cannot edit mytakes as well as questions. all posts are final.

• Nah, I dont think you can matey D:.

You could always message @GirlsAskGuys and ask them to correct it for you ;)

• Oooh really? πŸ˜ƒ Thanks πŸ˜ƒ I didn't know I can do that. πŸ˜ƒ

• you can disavow it and make a new mytake.

by disavowing, your take will get anonymous and will be unlinked trim your account.

• Sorry to say but its not possible

• Yeah :/ I can't even update it? 😞

• Hahahha ok πŸ˜ƒ its just that made so mistakes that r stupid because of that typo thing πŸ˜’ nevermind 😊 thanks by the way 😊

• My pleasure !

What Girls Said 1

• Nope...
    :____________________________