Is GaG more anti male or anti female? Or more pro male or more pro female? And why?

If you're going to get on here and get all defensive and stupid, then dismiss yourself from this question because all it is is a SIMPLE ASS QUESTION.

• I'm going to take the lame politically correct way out and say its all equal because you know, I stupidly believe that we live in a world of full perfect equality.
  • Its more pro male than anything
  • its more anti male than anything
  • its more anti female than anything
  • its more pro female than anything

Most Helpful Girl

• From using Gag I realize a lot of men don't appreciate woman or their struggles and give us far less credit then we deserve. Thankfully this is usually the minority and not the majority.

What Girls Said 4

• I think it's more pro male because I've noticed a lot of the male users, not all of them of course, but a high percentage being very bitter and frustrated about their experiences with women or w/e and also some of them being quite sexist while most female users on here are rather neutral.

• Option A all the way maaaaan... <3

• So everything is perfect on here then?

• @Asker

Not always perfect... There are trolls and a few man or woman haters but most of us aren't.

• Seems like I see a lot of mud slung on both sides

• A for the win!

What Guys Said 4

• Neither. Both sides get assaulted but also supported a lot on here.

• Lets just say there are a lot of losers from both camps who want their opinion heard and hope to find some other loser to agree with them.

• The majority of this site is pro-woman but there's a very loud minority that is clearly anti-woman.

• Pro female obviously