GAG is slower than a snail. Who agrees?

So sloww now. Sometimes it irritates me!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• Yes see when they do upgrades that has to make the site bigger so that
    could be one reason why the site is slower for people and also they need
    more servers to handle the overload and right now he's putting more
    money out that's why they had to increase the X-per for Amazon gift cards
    cause he can't afford every month to give out to people $20.00 gift cards
    and people are using ad blocks to prevent ads from popping up so he is losing
    money on the ads that are on here cause every time ads pop up that is money
    to pay for the website soon they will make more changes and at night time
    where i live i come on here there is less people online at least less males online
    that would be like between 7-11 p. m East Coast time of the US,.

• Yes i had to switch to Chrome browser but discovered something today without the ad blocks enabled
      you can't see you-tube videos on here cause see you-tube is changing their policies without ad block
      apps you can't always view a video,

• I thought it was just me - I have been having performance issues on GaG especially on scrolling takes forever ( last two hours or so )

• With some good will I could call the performance "reasonable". And it's like 2 or 3 months now since the site has crashed the last time.
    Maybe it depends on your browser or if you use it on a laptop or smartphone (in my case from a laptop).

• The website or the people?

• Haha the website. If i was refering to the people that would b just plain rude!

• Yeah, it gets annoying sometimes. I just close it out and reopen. That seems to help.

• Yeah on the phone it is.. Actually Snail is faster too cause at least it's moving.

• It can be pretty slow sometimes, yeah. However, GAG is free, so I can't really complain. ;-)

• So it isn't my internet. Glad I'm not alone.

• Totally , i thought it is just me since i used unknown default browser

• try changing browsers. Helped me a lot. I use chrome for GaG only. It is the ads that low it down

What Girls Said 5

• YES yes Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss... i have to refresh every fucking time to get notifications.. and msgs too.. it is more like internet explorer.. but IE was still better than this

• yes i have found that plus these stupid adverts about miniums and terminator are really starting to bug me

• Hahaha. Minimums are cute! But yes, terminator... Irritaring

• i must admit ok i love miniums but they suddenly appear when you are trying to type an answare to some one

• Yeah kinda

• Sometimes yes

• sometimes it is.