What would you do without GAG?

This site has helped me so much I deleted my account then reactivated it. So glad I did the opinions (good and bad ) are so awsone! You can get unbiased opinions people don't know you. Love this site. Minus some of the super gross stuff asked but 99% of it is great. So what would you do or who would you ask your question to?

Most Helpful Guy

• Without GaG I just wouldn't ask anyone the random questions that pop into my head

What Guys Said 14

• so if GAG didn't xist... i'm afraid i'd still be usin shitty sites and i'd be even a more gross stinky internet-prsonality... very few sites r as clean as GAG, and GAG made me hate many other shitty sites... kinda opened my eyes i'd say... it did well to ne.

• Nice to know this :)

• I sure can't imagine how u were as a teen, but I am sure that everybody makes mistakes (I know I did and some that I am not very proud of, and of course I am the worse person when it gets to beat urself down for it), and the best u can do is forgive urself for them, since at the time u just didn't know better (even if u think did).

• yeah i thought it was cool by then but now i see it as totally shit,... bleh

• I'm glad I discovered GAG, and it's helped me answer a lot of questions and help me learn about girls more and how they think, so I don't know what I'd do without GAG :D

• What would I do without your smart mouth?
    Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
    You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
    What's going on in that beautiful mind
    I'm on your magical mystery ride
    And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

*sigh*

• GaG has distracted me when I was going through a lot of personal stuff.

• I would spend time doing more productive things. But I love helping people who really need some advise and are genuine so that is a plus of this site.

• Uh reactivated? I had to register all over again... What would I do without GAG? I'd use a different ask site or something

• Same I did before GAG walk up to random people asking questions and advice, Make comments about them etc.

• I probably would have gone through my bitch phase a lot slower.

glad to have gotten it out of the way.

• I would do a lot better without GaG.

But i can't deny that there are very helpful people.

Just ensure to follow the right people.

• Probably just spend the time I waste on here wasting it someplace else.

• Be less confident

• meh. not much.

• its not really helpful but its alright

• i'd still be on yahoo answers

What Girls Said 11

• If I didn't have Gag I would probably join book clubs at random libraries across the city. I once knew a retired lady who was a part of 9 book clubs across the city.

• I would be bored out of my mind. When I have a life (which is rare) I'm too busy for GaG although I occasionally check in on it. When I dong have a life (which is too often for my liking) I am here constantly, although sometimes I get really anxious being on here so I leave for like a couple of days until the anxiety goes away. I love it here too. :)

• I would probably go a little bit insane.

• I would probably do more productive things during my day without GAG~... this site really only takes up my time~ xD I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not... It definitely sounds like a negative thing... but sometimes distractions are good~... so I don't know...

• Depends on what kind of questions I have.
    I usually ask my friend, a cousin or one of my family member first.
    Probably ask on Yahoo Answers (depending on the type of question)

• i would sleep more..

• I would have a life... GAG distracts me :( :(

• I'd go back to talking to the people that live inside my head.

• I would probably not waste my life away lol.

• Without it I'd be sleeping at a reasonable hour..

• I'd have that nice little thing called a life and would ask questions to my real life friends.