Do you prefer to respond more to girls/guys questions on GaG?

I'm just curious, Question above, comment if you want to

• I prefer to respond more to girls questions
    20% (5)46% (13)34% (18)Vote
  • i prefer to respond more to guys questions
    16% (4)4% (1)9% (5)Vote
  • I respond equally to both
    64% (16)50% (14)57% (30)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|12

Most Helpful Girl

• No preference, but I rarely have many girls comment on my questions, predominantly guys.

0|1
    0|0
    • Wow, interesting, i always thought girls preferred to answer girls questions, not sure why

• Show All
    • No, me too... fingers crossed he can stay. Sibling bonds are strong. I feel like they are an extension of myself.

• I could not have said it any better myself, i know sometimes brothers can irritate sisters (i did that haha), but i am very protective over my sister and we do share a very strong bond. *Fingers crossed :)

What Girls Said 12

• I tend to prefer girl's questions because they're usually way less pervy.

0|0
    0|1
  • I honestly don't care about what gender they are. If I find someone's question interesting, fun or if it seems like they really need help, guidance... Then I answer

0|0
    0|0
    • So, I voted C. XD

• Show All
    • "I think the asker of those questions are just trying to provoke people and just attract attention because they have nothing better to do. I also noticed this white girl Asian girl type questions, i just don't get it, its so weird. I wish we were all green"
      👆 LOL! So, Right!! Would have been so cool if we all were green 👾👽😂

☺☺☺

• Haha, yip, green all the way! Better start eating more lettuce and peas, haha :)

• I don't really care about the gender of people who ask questions on here - I just answer them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks, when i first joined gag i used to focus unknowingly more on girls questions, now i just focus on good questions

• i respond equally to both

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly it depends what the question is, I'll say anymore though I don't like answering sexual questions from guys if I do I'm anonymous. but I understand guys are just curious too.. I'm not as open as I used to be on here.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, me too, i try to focus on the quality questions

• Show All
    • thank you again you take care too😊😊

• :), my pleasure

• To be honest. I never noticed. I answer equally i guess.

0|1
    0|0
    • cool, me too, it just depends if a quality question catches my eye

• Same diff. I respond to both

0|0
    0|0
  • I go both ways equally. lol hahahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's about equal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I respond more to girls' questions

0|0
    0|0
    • nice, if i may ask politely, why? - just curious i guess

• I'm not sure tbh. I've just found myself answering them more. Maybe it's because I find it easier to give them advice.

• Ah, i see, thanks for your comments, its strange when i first started tho, i would only focus on questions from girls, now i just answer goo questions irrespective of gender

• don't have any preference, will answer only if its a good question

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not pay attention to the gender.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I don't think I have any preferences... I do find that girls tend to kind of ignore your advice and just keep going with what they thought already, which means they were basically fielding for people who back them up (much like I have found in real life lol)

Guys tend to argue it out a bit more, and most of the assholes on here are guys I find, so lots of click bait questions and ignorant arguments from them...

But as I said, I answer either, it just depends on a good question

1|0
    0|0
  • I answer 90% of questions in the Topics "Other", "Social Relationships", "GirlsaskGuys", "How Do I Look" and "Fashion and Style" - I barely touch anyother topic gender/age doesn't come into it.

0|0
    0|0
  • i respond both but it seems like there r WAY more questions from gals here... like 80% comin from gals and 20% from guys

0|0
    0|0
  • I tend to find that women have more interesting questions/opinions.
    Most guys just want to know if there d*ck is big enough

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to respond more to girls questions

0|0
    0|0
    • nice, i was like this when i joined gag, but now i favor good questions from either gender

• Show All
    • I like the site I can meet many people from all walks of life here

• yip that's true, GaG has some interesting people

• Definitely guys, girls usually respond with anger or hate to a question they don't like, not logic and reason.

0|0
    0|0
    • i understand, but not all girls do that

• That's true, however as I said it depends on the question. Just ask one about male contraception, parental rights or the lies around rape hysteria, domestic violence or men's reproductive rights and you'll get ganged up on in a heartbeat.

• Yeah i see what you mean.

• It's probably 50/50, or close to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I respond to both genders equally.

0|0
    0|0
  • I respond to questions that are interesting, regardless of gender.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont really have a preference in this regard

0|0
    0|0
  • apparently nobody cares more for guys XD that sucks...

0|0
    0|0
  • A little of both

0|0
    0|0