Before you contribute your opinion to a question on here, do you read what other people have said first?

• yes, i read through what everyone else has said first and up/down vote people's opinions
    48% (10)17% (3)33% (13)Vote
  • yes, i read through what everyone else has said first but i do NOT up/down vote people's opinions
    0% (0)11% (2)5% (2)Vote
  • yes, but i mainly just skim through the opinions and actually read the ones that have the most up/down votes
    24% (5)11% (2)18% (7)Vote
  • no, i give my opinion first and then browse through what other people contributed
    24% (5)56% (10)38% (15)Vote
  • no, i just jump into what i think and don't really pay attention to other's opinions
    4% (1)5% (1)6% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the question but usually I answer without looking at other opinions, and usually I don't read the other opinions unless I wanna know the answer too.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I think you're not using an adivce site properly if you don't read the other opinions, and respond to them either with up/down, or directly with comments...

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends probably normally read details then skim opinions before answering questions

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I do, not always.

1|0
    0|0
  • My opinions - My words

0|0
    0|0
  • It's difficult to be original if you read other folks' opinions.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I just say my opinion and then look at others. I just like to see if they feel the same way as I do or if they have a different outlook.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually do two things depending on the question: I can read what other people said before posting my opinion and upvote them, if I agree with them OR I post my opinion first and then I see other answers.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes, sometimes I write my opinion first, before reading the others, especially if I have a very definite opinion on the issue.

• Yes, I do the same if I have a definite opinion. @martyfellow

• I usually read what everyone has said first depending on the question

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes. Like if I'm thinking about what I'm going to say I'll start looking through the comments as I write out my opinion in my head,

0|0
    0|0
  • yes sometimes either before or after I post just depends.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. Sometimes I bother to read the other answers before submitting mine. Other times I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • no i dont want it to influence me.

0|0
    0|0