These G@G changes are making my experience intolerable and realize that I am now wasting time here. Why should I stay?

Seriously, I used to spend entire days here happy to answer people's questions trying to help them. Now, my addiction is broken because using this website is intolerable. Imagine having to use the Internet with no search engines. This site is almost like that now. So, I plan on leaving before mid-August. Why should I stay?

No one has yet made the case to stay... Saying "it's your life" doesn't answer the question. What I am asking you is to defend G@G to get me to re-evaluate the decision that I might make to leave.

In the real world, people, you will be solicited for your opinion from those who pay you and saying trite answers like "Do whatever you want." or "It's your life." isn't constructive and likely leads to termination in the long run.

Most Helpful Girl

• My suggestion is to leave feedback on the administration's mytake about the update www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a11046-changes-to-gag-what-s-new-in-this-update

• I already did before I posted this question. I continued to work with the site and discovered it was even worse than I first realized. Thus, this question.

• Well, first, I bookmarked Live Feed to avoid the annoying home page. Now I see that I can use the Feed Menu to get questions and, yes, I filter on gender, so I can tolerate right now. However, not having filtering on age was a huge mistake. This will alienate older users like me who answer but also those older women looking for adult answers from adult older men like me. Now that I can't find their questions, I can't answer them and since other men my age will be similarly handicapped now without the age filter, these women won't get satisfactory answers to their questions and they will leave.

But, apparently, the braintrust running G@G takes a Walmartization approach to needs and desires of its users. Thus tail-end users like me or those older women are now being de facto alienated and will likely leave with time thus turning this site into a cyber high school / college Greek house.

• I don't like the age filter being taken out either :/ It made it waaaaaay easier to find duplicate posts from anonymous posters. Now I have to depend on the search feature...

What Girls Said 6

• "Why should I stay?"

To help us figure out who did it, where and with what.

img06.deviantart.net/.../..._betterthanbunnies.png

• Meh, it’s your life. If you don’t like the website changes then just leave. It’s not that big of a deal.

• Do what you want. It's up to you.

• this site does have a search engine. but it's not very organized.

it's up to you if you like to stay or go. i can't really think of a reason.

as for me, i think many of the questions have been more interesting of late. especially after the 'mass exodus' that happened last month or so.

• So there really was a mass exodus? I did not know that. I did notice that my time here dropped off sharply but I thought that was totally work-related. However, I didn't try as hard to come here. I don't doubt you, but how do you know there was a mass exodus?

• This is the main one:
      www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a10461-the-gag-community-feels-less-less-like-a-community-just-a-bunch-of

I know there's a bunch of questions too. But I'm too lazy. I'm pretty sure though if you typed 'Chick180' into the search bar related questions will come up. She was one of those 'popular' users that left.

• Thanks for the R&D.

• Literally nobody gives a fuck if you leave or not, that's why nobody has made a "case" in support of you staying and defending GaG to you.

#byefelicia

• Thank you for your insightful brilliance. I am glad to see the next generation has such respect and intelligence.

• Lol why you should stay!!! YOU CAN DO AS YOU WISH... STAY IF YOU LIKE AND GO IF YOU WANT TO... I won't MISS NO ONE

What Guys Said 5

• I have actually liked the last few updates - Don't know why must be a personal taste thing - What I would do is not leave but take a break - I take a break every 3 or 4 weeks and I find it helps a lot.

• Well if you're 52 maybe its time to move on buddy

• It's your life do what is best for you. The changes to the site recently haven't been anything drastic. So I'm not sure what changes you are referring to in particular

• i don't really have a problem with the changes personally. If its really bothering you so much, i wouldn't even dream of trying to convince you to stay. I'd rather you be gone and happy, versus being here and annoyed

• Are you the sort who got grumpy when Youtube went from star ratings to likes and dislikes?