How did you view GAG when you first joined?

I joind GAG hoping to get some great advice to a problem i have, i thought other people's insight may help me to see things from another perspective. After joining i realised you all need more help than me!! (professional help) I assumed this was a good place to be, i have realised everyone on here is so weird. I have never come across a bunch of strange people gathered together in one place!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Just to get an answer to a question I could never find the answer to.. If you see my profile, there's just a single relationship related question I asked in these 2 years.. I hope I get the definite answer one day.

• AWW that is so sad! All the users who are on this site have failed help. I do hope you find the answer, maybe it will happen in the most least expected place.

• I checked it out, were you happy with the MHO?

• It seemed the best among the answers. But i still have doubts.

What Guys Said 9

• basically when i joined i'd never thought i'd become a regular or even have 170k+ Xper points in total

i just joined for seekin advice and nothing more... but much later i changed my mind about it and i realised how great site GAG is... and i threw most sites i used to hang around where they belong... on da trashcan.

i should've done it much earlier though... but when i was a teen my mindset was equal wid SHIT

• Some place to get away from that awful place they call "yahoo answers". Then I realised there are plent of idiots on GAG to and sometime else about this site that really annoys me that was not a problem on yahoo answers.

• I am new and i haven't come across anyone sane yet

• The Gag community does not really like men. Even GAG themselves are sexist.

• I am not surprised! The men all seem like perverts and weird on here. you all give men in general a bad name!!

• I originally joined purely to pass the time by answering a few people's questions. I never intended to become invested in this mess XD
    GaG is quite the odd bunch of peolpe

• Just goes to show" never judge a book by it's cover". The site itself seems a great set up, the trolling and weird people spoil it. The people on here prevent the site reaching it's great potential.

• I was bored out of my mind and left for almost 3 years

• Why did you come back?

• I forgot about the site all that time and one day I got an e mail from Gag and I have stuck around since that day

• I just searched for something and found a question here that interested me. I wanted to ask another question so I joined to ask a question of my own on similar lines.

• You mean I am odd for ya? :(

• You are level 9, so to stick around , maybe you are. I think level-headed, good people wouldn't want to be around here for long. I certainly don't!!

• Well you won't see me here after few days. I have a life

• Good for you!!

• I joined it out of curiosity and since then its good points have outweighed its bad points

• I wasn't too sure about it but now it is great

• I had no view of Gag when I first joined but after a while I learned who was cool and who was not. This was in 2009 and the people on here were a bit different. Over time there were more angry weirdoes then in the beginning.

• That is a shame, because the site set up is great. It is so sad that people running the site have allowed it to go down hill, they have allowed weirdos to take over, they should gain more control of the site. Then good people might not leave

• Thank you!

• Always welcome

What Girls Said 3

• I remember my first thought being , 'Why would anyone make a profile in here?" It looked a bit weird to me until I explored it a bit more a few months ago.

• I don't know... I joined yesterday.
    But some questions are so... obvious

• When i first joined i thaught "nothing special". But then i saw that in there are some rude people, some sexual minded and some cool

• I am quite new, so i haven't met the "cool"people. Hopefully i do though!!