Is it possible for someone to have negative amount of Xper points?

If someone starts an account gets 10 Xper automatically, and 5 Xper/login…so we’ve got 15 Xper

But wot if this person posts 10 shitty/irrelevant opinions and ALL of em go deleted? i mean opinions like: "kill all muslims" in every question even if a question's about relationship or break-up

Each opinion gives u 1 Xper, and each deleted opinion gives u -3 Xper

So..15+10 = 25

10*(-3) = -30

25-30= -5

So will this person have -5 Xper by da next day? if yes wot Xper level he’d be since Level 1 starts from 0 Xper?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• Yep. I've had negative points for the day before :( he'll still be the same level, the lowest possible

• i mean have a "-5" as a total amount of Xper

• And you say you're not good at math 😏

• Those r just simple calculations LOL

• I don't know I didn't even really pay attention to them I'm just like- "Oh numbers- skip"

Anyways I'm sure it's possible that someone has gotten negative points. Sounds pretty logical to me.

• Nope. I think the lowest is zero

• I don't think it's possible. You can only go as far down as 0.

What Guys Said 8

• You would have to get all your ducks in a row artificially get an admin onside to remove your first 10 opinions - Don't see an admin agreeing to that.

• Nope, you can't go to negative Xper. it used to be -1 Xper for cancelled users though

• It makes sense, I don't know if it's possible though, but at the same time I think that it can happen.

• Hmm can't say I've ever heard of that happening, I'm sure it's happened at one point or another.

• Make an account and try it out?

• i don't wanna risk it otherwise this one will be cancelled as well

• Good point.

• Maybe. Never did that.

• Does not logging in for a week stack up or is it a one time deduction?

• U lose more if u don't log in for months

• How can I increase my Xper? Any ideas?