I give the MHO to a person that is?

Does age matter when it comes to pick the Most Helpful Opinion for you?
I really don't care, I think everyone can give me a helpful advice.

I've been watching that guys around 18 - 25 are those that get the MHO, maybe I'm wrong...

• Around 12 to 15 years old
  • From 15 to 18
  • Older than 18 younger than 25
  • Older than 25 younger than 35
  • From 35 to 55
  • I take advises from all kinds of people
  • I'm a little picky but age is not something that matters to me.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 18

• I always pick the opinion/answer that I can relate to. Thereare one or two here that consistently come up with good answers. I also look carefully at other peoples replies to questions. I might just learn something about myself!

• The older gagers give more detailed answers and usually pick up the MHO but I go by quality ages got nothing to do with it

• i don't give a shit bout age LOL

although i tend givin MHO to different people each time so i won't leave anyone behind... even if i agree wid some other's opinion more... if i gave him/her MHO before i'd find it unfair for other GAGers to not be given MHO :(

am i thinkin in a wrong way? :|

• I think you should give MHO to what you consider the most helpful opinion; if it's the same user that always answers your doubts in a very good way, they should be rewarded appropriately.

• And I like yours! You ask whatever that comes to your mind! XD

• thanks :D

• I give MHO to the person who I believe answers my question best or gives a funny answer.

• Age doesn't matter, so please, just look at my advice x)

• I don't care about their age, I just care about the content of their comment.
    I've had teenagers give great advice and really mature opinions, even better than some adults.

• I take advice and help from all ages of people it makes no difference to me and i like to help all people of all ages. Yes i can be flirty but who isn't i do my best to keep my naughtiness to myself hahahha <3 <3 <3

• Honesty & balanced opinions get the MHO's from me

• There are people younger than me, who seem to be really helpful. Age doesn't matter..

• Technically I'm a bit hesitant to take opinion at face value from someone at the age of 15 for example, but if what they say is smart, I tend to reward it regardless of their age.

• I would say G I give my MHO to best one no matter who gives it.

• HOW I PICK MHO

- I just give whoever i feel has the best opinions
    - I dont give someone MHO cos he has a good MHO percentage
    - I dont look their age when choosing
    - I dont care if they are male or female
    - I don't bother if i know them or not
    - I dont choose them cos they have UPVOTES or DOWNVOTES

Law or Order

• No age preference, quality advises are always worth of being selected as MHO.

• Sometimes a 15 year old can give you better advice than a 40 year old so I judge by content and not by age.

• Well that is because most of the users here are in 18-24 range. I don't discriminate when giving MHO at all.

• Whoever posts profile pics of huge cleavage always gets MHO from me.

• i seldom care about it... it's a stupid thing that needs to go.

• The age doesn't matrr... just see those answrss...

What Girls Said 13

• I very rarely look at the age of the person. I just read their response. The only time I really look at the age is if it's a rude response.

• It's usually older than 30. But that's because the rational responses usually come from them.

Sometimes I pick based off of personal bias. Also I don't mind picking someone who disagreed with me but if they're trying to shove their opinions onto me, then I ignore it for a vote.

• 1- his opinion
    2- seriousness
    3- experiences through his advice
    4- mho points
    5- if he/she got more than 4 up votes.
    6- his/her age sometimes.

• I do not take age into consideration at all. Everyone has a fair shot at MHO, regardless of age. I give MHO to people who most deserve it. What that means all depends on the type of question I asked. Best advice, most original response, funniest response...

• I've never really noticed honestly, most of the questions I ask, don't tend to attract younger people to answer in the first place lol.

I wouldn't be biased about age anyway though, regardless.

• Listen! You shouldn't judge on their age, you should just read the advice and see what might work best!

There are people younger than me, who seem to be really helpful.
    And the people who are Much older than us have more life experience, so really

• i don't care about the age...

• I've never judged a person by their age on this site. It really depends on what was the most helpful.

• I usually take advice from all kinds of people, age doesn't really matter to me. As long as it's good advice to me, I'll give them MHO :)

• I dont care about age or gender. Just who sounds wiser

• Age doesn't play into awarding M H O.

• I take advises from all kinds of people.

• age does not matter to me