Who reports your opinions the most?

For those of you who get a little wild from time to time with your opinions, who is it that reports you the most? ( Obviously you can't know for sure, but like who do you target with your mean comments (girls or guys) that typically get removed?

Also, be honest, who do you report more often? I feel like not only when a guys after a girl, he gets reported like crazy, but also when a girl goes after a guy and says horrible sh*t it's like oh... well she's just being a "boss b*tch"

• Girls report me more; and I tend to report more guys than girls
  • Girls report me more; and I tend to report more girls than guys
  • Girls report me more; and I tend to report about as many girls as I do guys
  • Guys report me more; and I tend to report more guys than girls
  • Guys report me more; and I tend to report more girls than guys
  • Guys report me more; and I tend to report about as many girls as I do guys
  • I don't report anyone. That's stupid. And I either don't care who reports me enough to keep track or I don't say anything that out there to be reported...

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care who reports me more or if anyone reports me at all. I haven't had any posts removed in a couple of years so who knows if anyone is reporting at all.

If people have an issue with me or my posts and report me, that's fine. I'm not here to please people, I'm here to ask questions and give advice based on my experiences. I don't sugar coat anything. Usually when people have a problem with what I've posted, they take it up with me in the comment section and that's fine.

There's no surefire way to know who reported your posts. If mine get reported or removed, I can only assume it's one of the people who hate me, and there's a handful of them.

• Oh, I report guys and girls equally, but many of them are just obvious spammers or trolls.

What Girls Said 3

• No clue if anyone reports me. Plus I never report a question unless it's really extreme.

• There is no way of knowing.

• yeah but if you target someone of a certain gender it gets reported you can guess it was that gender but you're right. no way to be sure...

• I really kinda nice so I've never really had anyone report my comments before 😄

What Guys Said 6

• Even tho there's no pragmatic way to find it out that who reported your posts, I have an idea. There's a moderator who's holding a grudge and this year, two of my posts were removed and he was around in those threads and he is rude to me.

Being a moderator, I am not biased and I report posts of both girls and guys equally. It's my responsibility to keep the things clean and friendly by hiding negative posts regardless of sex, gender, age, race, nationality or status etc.

:)

• wow I'm surprised this happens to you... you're like god status with your guru rank and uber mod status

• Unfortunately, no. These things mean nothing. That moderator joined hands with a troll (known as Indian Hater) who downvotes my opinions with his multiple duplicate accounts whenever he see any. (like he did with this opinion) :(

• there's no real way of knowing who reports you most. Reports can come from any person, even if you answer a question made by a single guy or girl.

• i have no idea who reports me of course.. and i report only if someone says sth xtreme or he's a creep who makes a question like "gals who would like to chat wid me? send me a message"

• I haven't been able to get away with using the word cunt or to call another GaG user a bitch. More people should be like you.

• really? thanks ^_^

• I get reported by women the most as in 100% of the time. I've never been reported or blocked by a guy.
    It's usually the women who post pro-life questions. It's actually a question about if we think abortion is okay, but they are just trying to further their opinion on being pro-life. Then they whine, cry and block people who don't agree and support abortion.

• The radically liberal report me.

• I'm pretty sure it's the women who reports the most.