For those of you who get a little wild from time to time with your opinions, who is it that reports you the most? ( Obviously you can't know for sure, but like who do you target with your mean comments (girls or guys) that typically get removed?
Also, be honest, who do you report more often? I feel like not only when a guys after a girl, he gets reported like crazy, but also when a girl goes after a guy and says horrible sh*t it's like oh... well she's just being a "boss b*tch"
- Guys report me more; and I tend to report more girls than guysVote A
- Girls report me more; and I tend to report more girls than guysVote B
- Girls report me more; and I tend to report about as many girls as I do guysVote C
- Girls report me more; and I tend to report more guys than girlsVote D
- I don't report anyone. That's stupid. And I either don't care who reports me enough to keep track or I don't say anything that out there to be reported...Vote E
- Guys report me more; and I tend to report more guys than girlsVote F
- Guys report me more; and I tend to report about as many girls as I do guysVote G
Most Helpful Girl
I don't care who reports me more or if anyone reports me at all. I haven't had any posts removed in a couple of years so who knows if anyone is reporting at all.
If people have an issue with me or my posts and report me, that's fine. I'm not here to please people, I'm here to ask questions and give advice based on my experiences. I don't sugar coat anything. Usually when people have a problem with what I've posted, they take it up with me in the comment section and that's fine.
There's no surefire way to know who reported your posts. If mine get reported or removed, I can only assume it's one of the people who hate me, and there's a handful of them.0