Gagers, the most ridiculous downvote (s) / response you've ever received?

mine for conversation is probably this:
http://www.girlsaskguys.com/health-fitness/q1579909-are-mental-illnesses-made-up
basically the guy wondered whether mental illnesses are made up and after having a long discussion I told him "there is actually scientific proof that mental illnesses are caused by chemical imbalances in the brain - FACT."
and he responded with "lulz... well clearly you cannot communicate with people properly. sorry, i dont know you, so don't use familiar language with me. lol.. "
like say whaaaat?

and my most ridiculous downvotes were for this
http://www.girlsaskguys.com/social-relationships/q1531910-why-do-males-exist
well.. it was just surprising to see how many people didn't get the sarcasm..

what was the opinion that got you the most ridiculous downvote/response on here so so far?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• "Feminism isn't that bad." Got 8 down votes, 7 male, 1 female. This was a longgggg time ago.

• People down-vote just because it's me, and when they say negative things they hide in anonymous lmao.

www.youtube.com/watch

Haters gonna hate, and ain'ters gonna ain't.

• When a question was "Why are guys so rude" I responded "I'm only rude to Vaginas" and got 4 down votes from people who don't know the different definitions of rude... I was literally like "Are you kidding me?"

• ah the comment about why males exist is horrible. I'm offended, I need a cookie.

• Very beautiful women

What Girls Said 12

• When someone made a question.. "how are you doing today?"

my reply "I'm doing ok"
    Downvoted..

WELL SORRY I"M NOT HAPPY 24/7 YOU DUMBASS!

*i feel better, thanks for that*

• I honestly couldn’t tell ya! Truth is I have so much confidence and self-love that I could get a million downvotes and I still sincerely would not give one single fuq. :) Not even half a fuq. I know that my insight has the ability to really help people and plant a seed in their minds that can make their lives feel better and be healthier. My goal is not to please and impress a bunch of momentary, bypassing strangers. I don’t come here for the upvotes.

• that's the right attitude! :)

• @Asker thanks lol I'l literately notice it for all of.5 seconds, not care, then move onto carrying about something more significant. :P

• I think I once got like 7 down votes because I said I preferred uncircumcised to circumcised. There was once a guy who tried to argue with me that every single time crime committed was committed because of mental illness - he ignored the fact that there are crimes like theft, vandalism, or even crimes of passion where there's no reason for mental illness to cause them.

• lol I hope that guy was trolling

• I was trying to talk to him like no, I have extensive experience with mental illnesses, both person and impersonal. I've done research on this. I studied mental illness linked with crime in college. I literally have studied this and you are guessing. Please be quiet. And he was just like 'but mental illnesses makes you aggressive lol' :P

• wth.. seems kinda similar to that "mental illnesses are just made up"-guy I was talking to the other day.. well what can I say.. I think this expresses my feelings about people like this best:
      media2.giphy.com/media/11TT5yMvJ3btU4/giphy.gif

• There was a post where a guy asked what everyone thought of men swearing off women (because they were tired of rejection. I responded in more or less terms that they're cowards and need to man up.

• I once got like 10+ downvotes when I simply said that I haven't sent nudes to any GAGer.

• I think my most recent ridiculous one was for basically saying "People shouldn't be discriminated against". Then someone downvoted me and told me I was a bigot for advocating discrimination XD

• I have downvotes for almost every opinion that I made lolz these people gotta get a life. Like when the QA asked who's the most nicest gager and I mentioned a few, I get downvoted. Or when the QA asked what's your favourite food and I said pasta and downvoted lol. I even got downvoted for telling the QA that I'm not feeling that well in reply to her question asking how's our day. 😒

• Oh yeah I remember those questions where one gender tried to blame another gender for being worse than them as in "which gender do you think is more picky?" "which gender do you think is more traditional?" "which gender sleeps around more?" - and I basically answer every single of these questions with "they're about equal thinking I'm being very neutral and bang I get 5 downvotes of the gender depending on whether the asker was male or female (mostly they are male though)
      some people really need to get a life and realize that not everyone is gonna have the same opinion as they do lol and trust me the ones that downvoted you for the mentions were probably the ones jealous because you didn't mention them ;D

• See... they're always anonymous.

Yeah... well, guys see the tiniest things (no pun intended) and feel it's directed solely at them with the benefit of ignoring EVERYTHING else said in the post.

Why are some people single? I wonder.

• i agree with him. Mental illnesses are made up. This chemical imbalance stuff is B. S. Mental illness is caused by people not understanding God or worshipping him properly. I get so angry when people slander God and the people of God by suggesting that mental illness has a non-religious cause.

• Hmm.. Probably

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1574811-who-can-get-the-most-upvote

Because I called everyone thirsty

• 0|0
    • That's the guy who was kicked out of his country for being to beautiful.

• I've already told you some of mine