Do moderators/editors edit your take's title if it has errors in it?

A long time ago I posted a mytake and I could have sworn I saw some errors in my title when I clicked on the submit button. But when I came back to it later, they weren't there. Do editors lend a helping hand in that way?

Most Helpful Guy

• No moderator, no editor can change the content of the takes. Only admins have the authority of rectifying the mistakes. Every single take gets scrutinized by admins so, there are chances that they will correct them if they deemed it right. One of myTake was rectified by the admins too. There is a little but discernible probability :)

What Girls Said 5

• Maybe it was a power in the past or it's something that administrators can do, but we can't do it now. You can actually find a list of which moderators can do what at http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/moderators

• No, moderators and editors cannot edit myTake titles. Only the admins can edit posts/myTakes.

• I believe it's a certain level of moderator that actually edits questions and takes.

What being an editor entails is that we get 50 xper for every take we write. If our take is featured we get the standard 150 xper that everyone gets for a feature. If the quality of our takes decrease we run the risk of losing our title.

• Yeah they help to edit them

• Your Comment (listed below) has been removed because it was considered offensive. Please use extreme caution and be more considerate when posting as we take personal offenses or rude behavior towards others very seriously.
    Thank you for your understanding.

Post: Would you date a member of the KKK?

Your Comment removed: I agree. #whitepower

Reason: Offensive

More information on content removal can be found on our FAQ Page.

What Guys Said 3

• I think only admins can do it.

• Only admins have the authority to do that.

• I'm pretty sure they do, I had a title completely changed. There weren't typos, someone must have just not liked it.