Who do you think is the most artistic/creative GAGer?

And why do you say so? Thank you for your opinions : )

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry in advance for mention spamming. :/

@TheINTJ - Maybe the best artist on the site. (Sorry I saved one of your paintings in my mobile without your permission lol. You made me realize what I have lost. :( ) And she also has a good fashion sense.

@Aizou - He doesn't use words, he uses poetry. Get ready to fall in love and get enlightened.

@renogaza - although she claims to be a great artist (in fact, she is XD) but I have never seen her works :/ she has a great memory and she can remember strenuous and perplexing words. So, I can imagine a labyrinth in her artistry.

@DooMguy - Rollicking creativity at its best. Best way to commit suicide is that just spend 10 minutes with him, you'll die by laughter. He know how, when and where to use the resources and hence he's the only guy who managed to troll Hitler.

@Stacyzee of course. She transforms a mere bunches of texts into a vast imagination and potency. Her works are imperishable.

LATE @JackKerouac77 If stacyzee can write great essays using a mere words, he can tell the whole story in a mere words. His words selection will make you fall in trance.

Honourable mention @dartmaul15 I'm still searching his core specialty.
    ______________________________________________________________

Oh damn :/ I realised that you asked about "the" most artistic/creative GAGer. So I should mention only one. Argh! I spent several minutes writing this so I can't erase this and let it go wasted. Out of these, I select the GAGer who is THE most creative is :-
    You know, a guy, whose eyes don't read words, but souls instead. No matter you are anon, he knows who are you. Welcome back my dear, I though I lost you but I finally found you. Life might be a lie, an illusion but his incantation is invincible. And you know who he is. ;- )

• Oh wow, thank you very much! And that's alright too. :)
      "You made me realize what I have lost." You mean you've stopped making art?

• @YourFutureEx Do you know what DooMguy was talking about? O_o

• Asker - No I don't want gift cards. I'd donate it if I won any.
      I have no idea what's going on lol

What Guys Said 7

• Without a doubt, it's @LolliesChan I don't know if she is still here, but she has the most wonderful style and dress sense I have ever seen. The is very artistic and has the loveliest personality to match.

• @JackKerouac77

^^that beast of a man.

• Why? : )

• His mind is brilliant. I have no idea how he comes up with half of the stuff that he says.

• Read artistic as autistic, was going to nominate either myself or @Bards.

Now I just don't know anymore, man.

• Of course "ME" (just kidding)

Jk I just dont find anyone much creative around here... or maybe I am not aware of them

• @DontDropIt

• Why? : )

• Lmao!

I would've appreciated this mention back then when these questions were cool.

• you mean when you were wearing those pacifier's? or Have you decided to grow up?

• 2|0
  • How am I supposed to know? It isn't as if everyone is putting up their artwork. There are some who do, but it isn't as if it's something I look out for, and there are probably great artists not putting there stuff here because what's the point?

• It depends on how you interpret this question : )

What Girls Said 2

• Myself.
    I express that in the way I write some of my mytakes

• Anybody else? : )

• @Stacyzee and @YourFutureEx
      I will give all moderators an Amazon card annually if I am the owner of this site to show appreciation for all your hard work and contribution :- )

• if I were*

• But what if there aare GaGers on here who are artists but just don't post it, because this is about questions and not about art?

• It's game ish