4 questions about GAG?

1) Wot makes a person clickin on GAG when he finds it via some search engine?

2) Wot makes a person sign up on GAG?

3) Wot makes a person post a question or share an opinion on GAG?

4) Wot makes a person become a regular in GAG?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• 1) If they're searching for an answer to a question or just to see what it's about.

2) Various reasons. They might want to answer a question. They think it's fun. They were told by a friend.

3) More than likely to help someone, ease stress, have fun, or troll.

4) They like it here or they want the goodies.

• 1. Clicked on GaG for answers to a similar question I had.
    2. I signed up I think months later to ask a question. The sign up thing kept popping up on my computer screen.
    3. I was working on a book and needed to know how a guy would behave in certain situation. Thanks to those who answered. My book is now completed.
    4. I didn't like GaG when I first signed up. I just recently started using because I started working on another book. Now, I seem to check in here more frequently.

• - To see if there's an answer to the thing they looked up

- It looks interesting

-Curiosity

- They're bored as eff

• I clicked on GAG because I googled a question and it had an answer. I signed up on GAG because I've seen it a few times and I thought- oh this is cool. I share opinions for Xper or because it's a cool question to think about I guess and I post a question if I have a question. A person becomes a regular in GAG when they go on as much as they possibly can I think? Maybe a few times a week at the least (unless they're doing something). That's just my opinion and stuff.

• That is the mystery of it we don't really know why.
    If you get a good response to this please let us know.

• Hahaha I think YOU know the answers! ;)

• The answer to all your questions is what and how they respond to the results they get when they search for something. If they are satisfied with the answers they get, they get hooked to this site.

• What makes a person spell "what" WOT?

Is that a British thing?

What Guys Said 9

• 1) I think most people keyed a question on google and GaG came up - TBH I can't remember what mine was.
    2) Pure curiosity
    3) I don't post questions but I like to talk
    4) I genuinely enjoy it, it has been best forum I have been on but I have some problems with trolls over my age, if they get to me I take a break but still I view site 95% positive and 5% negative.

• My thoughts on the subject:
    1.) Often times people have or had problems in relationships and then they see advice or someone with the same issue. I don't even remember how I got here tbh. I think I was researching an answer for someone on yahoo answers and I stumbled upon this.

2.) Two motivation factors for two different kinds of people. There is either the "Hell yeah! I get an amazon giftcard!" or the "Hell yeah! I get to help people with their issues!"

3.) Refer to number 2 for motivation on opinions. For questions, they often times just have a problem and they feel too ashamed to ask people irl. For the "other" category, I'd say it is often simple curiosity to see how people react or if they feel the same way. Or they thought something was cool and they wanted to share it somehow... Or they wanted to brag about their dick size. Smh

4.) A lot of it is the feeling of community I'd say. You see the same people helping each other out and it forms a sort of GAG bond. For me personally, there is also the motivation to answer enough questions to become a solid respected member of the community. But I want to get there with having solid opinions (which often turn into long ramblings like this one 😅).

• Wot makes a person clickin on GAG when he finds it via some search engine?
    Came across it by accident actually.

Wot makes a person sign up on GAG?
    Boredom and was interested in seeing the site and what it was about.

Wot makes a person post a question or share an opinion on GAG?
    Because I can and because I would help to help folks with their questions on here, also for laughs or to converse with others.

Wot makes a person become a regular in GAG?
    Boredom, just because, magic, I like the majority of the people here, people I've gotten to know and enjoy talking to, I like answering things lol.

• 1) Needing help desperately, with no one to turn to
    2) The need to ask a question, fuck why do i have to sign up?
    3)"is my dick small?" lmao!! jk
    4) just enjoying the answers and and helping/trolling others and having your voice/opinions heard

• *What. I find it amazing that you went through with all of the effort to purposely write it incorrectly.

• CURIOSITY, mate, good ole curiosity

• I found G@G while trying to seek advice for a situation.
    I signed up to ask my specific question.
    I found the site to be engaging, so I asked more questions and I posted opinions.
    I became a regular because I can't help it basically!

• I had a lot of questions and this site just kept coming up so after a while I made an account.

• 1. Frustration
    2. Frustration
    3. Frustration
    4. Frustration

:D