Website update? Thoughts?

Do you like it? Do you hate it? Just curious. I left for a few days and I have no idea how anything works. How do you feel about it?

• I love it! 😍
  • I like it. 😊
  • Eh... I'm neutral. 😐
  • I hate it! 😫
  • I despise it! 😡
  • Other.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm neutral. I've been desensitized to GaG always changing and updating the site. There is no point in continuing to hate on it anymore. They don't really give a shit about what the users want. They just change it and change it and change it. Sure, they sometimes listen to the users, but not often enough. Oh well. :/

What Guys Said 2

• I'm neutral about it i know it seems more complicated cause everything is at the top of the browser on my laptop.. i don't why they just don't put everything under the username or even add short cuts under the username would be much better instead everything is coming down from top of the browser...

• I don't mind once I got used to it - I don't it affects my usage of site that much.

What Girls Said 5

• I hate it hate it hate it. Apparently it's ok to gender block questions but you can't filter questions by age anymore.

• Honestly don't really care it's different not really better or worse but something's always changing here

• I don't even notice there is a website update, lol.

• I didn't even notice.

• Other. I grew up with this update xD