I realize this is old news BUT. Does any one else dislike this new updated site feed as much as I do?

Worst part of this update is GAG still allows gender blocking on questions which I have learned to live with. Apparently it's ok to have gender blocked questions but GAG won't allow you to filter questions by age. Whats up with this?

• Yep another almost useless update.
  • I love it.
  • Doesn't matter I'm only here to kill time & TROLL.
  • You know those GAG techs have to show some thing for their pay check.
  • Bananas I'm just bananas.
  • Your missing some thing. I'll take you by the hand & lead you through.
Either it's a slow day or no one really cares eh?
This new feed is worse then useless. I 'm finding I like it less every time I come on GAG. Might be I need to take a serious break from this site.

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't mind the filtering updates (minus lack of age filter) but the feed itself is not easy on the eye

i just really don't like how they don't inform us of major updates beforehand

What Guys Said 7

• I'm glad they try to improve things, generally they make the site less susceptible to trolling with all these changes.

• Yes I know what your getting at. My two biggest problems are the removal of the age filter for obvious reasons & gender blocking which I have learned to put up with.

• I like the site but www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a11046-changes-to-gag-what-s-new-in-this-update is useless to me. I hope other people get something fromit.

• This site has become very trendy in it's interface. It lacks clarity and efficiency. All these meaningless symbols drive me nuts. They were trying to fix something that wasn't broke!

I came here to try and give some serious detailed advice rather than the glib one liners that are so prevelant. I'm now finding it more and more frustrating, just like FB!!

• The one but last change I liked because it made the filter flexible.
    You could filter for what you liked: the sort of post, gender, only posts from either users or topics you followed.
    This was a concept that could have met the needs of many different people so not a bad one.
    But the last change modified that again and this came as a surprise to me.
    Apart from this, the page you see just after log on (with all the questions in rows/columns) is quite messy. Too much info on one page.

• I don't mind it so much the only reason I used the age filter was to find questions from certain followers of mine now it just takes me a minute or two longer to find them. Other than that I don't use the feeds - I tend to answer by topic.

• It's worse than useless! They took away functionality!!

• These updates are just like martial laws, coz of it now you don't get enough inputs on your questions, popular tab vanished from feed... And many more... I don't like GAG anymore now... As I used to... I don't come here as much as I used to now...

What Girls Said 3

• I don't see any problem with it and I don't know why people always hate GAG updates. I've been here years and have rarely had a problem but if I do, I don't write a question about it, I contact an admin.

• Tried that & got nowhere. GAG says only a small % used age filtering so it's gone.

• I'm just here...

• I despise it.