Why are some G@G'rs so rude with their responses towards people?

Some people are on here just to get advice about something and some people are so inconsiderably rude

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I saw a girl post a question about a dream she had that bothered her and people made fun of her. I felt sorry for her

What Guys Said 13

• GAG is like the real life, you'll find good and rude people, but since here you're anonymous, you don't to be politically correct, so people speak their mind more freely, therefore, many come out as rude.
    There's times that people ask stupid questions that require us to be sarcastic because it's better that than crying cause of embarrassment. If you ask "he said he loves me, what does it mean?" you deserve a sarcastic, or rude, response, I'm sorry, but some people deserve it.

• Well that is a different age group they don't know what love is and yes I do understand that they can ask stupid questions we were there at one point didn't know what it was but we didn't have any site to turn to. And some of us don't have the best relationships with our parents either or didn't want them knowing haha

• i know... most of the time '''what does this mean'' questions are just so damn stupid... yesterday there was a question... he said ''enjoy your life.. what does that mean?'' i was like just enjoy your fucking damn life... what else can this possibly mean.. lol.. @AleDeEurope

• If you can't handle people's point of view and bluntness then don't ask.

• There is being blunt then rude. But seriously there are dicks on here

• Yes I agree I find a certain section of GaG users very rude but I enjoy blocking them.

• What? I'm not rude you @#!*ing #@£! Why don't you &*@# off? Only joking :) I suppose people are rude sometimes because some people are just dicks.

• it's only the Interent.

• Yes i do notice they can be rude , i like to treat all people with respect ,.

• So do I. It just says a lot about you even if you are rude on the Internet

• Understandable so have I. Not like bad bad but just I can't believe some people on here

• Yep i do agree it just makes me wonder..

• Some people can't tell the difference between rudeness and the bitter, harsh truth. There is plenty of both here, and while they may seem similar they are really opposites of each other.

• I guess it's fun for them in a sadistic way

• give an example

• Yeah there is some, but i dont give them attention

• Ignore them. They go away when not fed.

• Some people on here are so incredibly sensitive.

• Just asking because I have noticed it there are a lot of very rude people

• And i'm just answering because I've noticed this question come up often lately.

• Some are downright awful, but some are just truthful, you have to decipher the difference

I'm my own boss

What Girls Said 7

• There are some legit rude people. You can look over the posting guidelines and if you really feel a person has broken a rule you can flag the post so the admins know to look at it. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

And then there are dumb questions. The Internet does not like dumb questions. GaG is a LOT nicer than a lot of places though so just do your best to help it stay that way :)

• i've noticed this too but honestly some do it on purpose and others are just telling the truth

• some people here r just blunt so it can come off as rude.
    other people r literally here to get entertainment out of pissing people off, so dont give them the reaction they want.

• Honestly? Most people don't put in the tone. The person reading it does. If you're having a bad day, you'll turn a neutral tone into a negative one.

It should be noted however that most questions asked here could be solved by improving your social skills and by exercising some common sense.

• Because it's the internet. I got used to peoples rudeness on GaG a long time ago. A lot of GaGer's are also really black and white about things. They are really judgmental. I used to be somewhat like that too at one point, but unlike other GaGer's I have been able to adapt and learn that I can't be so judgmental and really have to hear people out.

• They were probz telling the truth and you or whoever else just couldn't take that heat.

• Haters... smh 💁🏻