Do Turkish people ask any questions that AREN'T related to Turkey?

Why do the Turkish users only ask questions about whether Turkey is liked or asking or telling us how beautiful Turkish people are? They seem obsessed and no one cares.

Turks, I've got nothing against you and I'm not saying don't ask your questions, just... is there anything else you ever want to ask? What do you ask in the Turkish website, it must be different to here...

Most Helpful Guy

• I am turkish and i also don't know why they behave like that 😀

What Guys Said 7

• Well, lets be honest. We do a lot of Turkey bashing AND they dont ask any more stupid questions than the average young person on the rest of GaG does.

Did you know that GaG was founded and is run by a Turk?

• Yes I did know that, I don't see them ask any questions other than the What do you think about Turkey? Why are Turkish men/women so attractive? Blah blah blah.

And to be fair, they get a bashing because 980% of the Turkish men are sex pests on here.

• No, I don't really have an issue with them except when they post "why are Turkish people so handsome?" Then get nasty with people who don't agree. I don't really have an annoyance with them, just felt like having a little whinge about the silly questions today. I whinge about many different topics, not just this lol!

And the sex pest thing, well I can tell you there is a huge number of Turk and Indian sex pests the stereotype generalisation does hold some truth.

• Well my girlfriend gets 5 or 10 messages a day from sex pests. She only gets Turks once in a while. Most are here in the US. I think the turks aren't any more prevalent than the domestic men. And, c'mon... how many US men do you see on here asking if they are good looking... so so many...

• Everybody here asks what he wants from dick/boobs questions TO rate me questions TO country questions, but i think they have right to ask whatever they want.

• Jesus, I didn't say they couldn't ask them.

So you don't have an answer to the question I asked then?

• I didn't @ you, what do you mean?

• If i did not understood your question... why would i answer?

• They are the same as most other nationalities on GaG only asking question about their own country or what is going on in their country

• I just don't see it. I don't see Australians asking if we think Australians are gorgeous, or the French, or the Indians. Iget what you're saying but they are a little more arsey than most.

• Maybe not are we good looking but on the politics side everything little thing that happens in america gets rehashed a dozen times a day until the next thing,

• Yeah, to be honest I don't get annoyed with it. I find it rather amusing because they get so (God I hate this term but it fits so well) butthurt when people don't say how gorgeous Turkish people are. It seems like they genuinely think everyone will agree. I don't want them to stop asking their questions, it's too much of a giggle. Lol!

It's just easier to spot repetitive questions when they are foreign isn't it? I think you notice them for the novelty.

• True
    Insecure

• :/ sorry :/

• I'm not worried.

• Seems like you care! I honestly hadn't noticed. Maybe those are among the hundreds of questions That don't interest me and I skip over and that's why they don't bother me.

Have you ever tried that? Or do they interest you? Why do you read them?

What Girls Said 6

• they can ask whatever they want..

• Did I say they couldn't?

• We all judge people, pretend all you like that you don't but it's human nature. It helps us make decisions. You're a liar if you say you don't.

• i m not saying i don't judge... but not on the '''turks''' questions.. at least they are not showing their bare ass... or boobs..

• Lol, Most new Turkish users ask this question... True, but I guess they're just curious... I just ignore those questions which annoys me

• Not all of them.

• No, but a vast majority seem obsessed with what others think of their country.

• @asker pretty much. I guess its due to the Turkey bashing.

• really true this site isn't ur, then u can't intervene they can ask whatever they want if u r restless u can block ur account. in here everyone is free

• Yes so am I free to ask, I wasn't saying I wanted to stop them. I want to know why they seem so obsessed with what people think of their country.

• they can ask everything if u dont want to see their questions, close ur eyes

• I didn't say they couldn't ask, I was asking a question as to WHY they only ask such similar, Turkey related questions.

Try reading the question before throwing your two cents in.

• u can't intervene , this site is'nt your

• If you' can't be bothered to answer just go away. I know I don't own the site. I never claimed to.

• I know, its really pathetic.

• Self obsessed yeah? Lol!