Anyone else upset with what's happened to GAG?

• What are you talking about?
  • I know what you're talking about!

Most Helpful Guy

• I just don't like a lot of the people on here. They don't really contribute, just come on here to troll. Otherwise, it's fine. Although, I really miss Itune gift cards

• I don't mind the trolling. It keeps things fun.

• If that comment is directed at me, then I do. I've seen some weird things, but nothing surprising.

What Guys Said 6

• I have no problem with new updates - This new one hardly affects me at all and the one before that saved me leaving the site.

• i'll get used to it in time, im sure most will as well.

• im not really upset with much. Community can be kinda lame yeah, but the site itself is fine to me

• What are you on about?

• The updates are all shit but I'm not too bothered about it. It's just a website.

• Yes that's what i told someone the other day, they make all these changes and soon people will be leaving , they need to do something about the trolls, etc.

What Girls Said 8

• Are you talking about the most recent updates?

I have noticed, that people don't like change.
    Why?
    Because you have to adjust.

In general, many like accessing what they are used to.
    I have a feeling you'll get used to the changes and won't view them as bad anymore in the future :)

• I usually like change, but there's a change lately that feels different. And I'm not just talking about the update. While the update looks better, GAG doesn't feel as homey as it used to. The biggest one is that there are barely any replies to questions anymore.

• Perhaps because there's so much activity on this site that it's hard to keep tract of recently asked questions.

• This definitely has to do with the new set up of things (in my opinion).

• Care to enlighten me? 😊

• I don't see a problem with it.

• What are you talking about? :-/

• I don't know what are you talking about. Can you explain it to me?

• what are you referring to?

• Your Comment (listed below) has been removed because it was considered offensive. Please use extreme caution and be more considerate when posting as we take personal offenses or rude behavior towards others very seriously.
    Thank you for your understanding.

Post: Would you date a member of the KKK?

Your Comment removed: I agree. #whitepower

Reason: Offensive

More information on content removal can be found on our FAQ Page.

• Yeah I hate vague questions expecting people to guess at the reason, it's the same as posting crap on Facebook digging for people to inquire about it, like:

"I swear it's the last time I'm gonna do that..."

• I just wanted to know if people felt something different, whatever that difference might be for them. If you voted A, then you didn't, which is the only answer I needed.