Gaggers, how did you get your GAG name?

I'm thegingersnap16 because I have red hair and was sixteen years old when someone in my family called me a Gingersnap.

Most Helpful Girl

• In Greek mythology, the Sirens were dangerous yet beautiful, sometimes pictured as goddesses, sometimes as demons being partly women and partly birds, who lured nearby sailors with their enchanting music and voices to shipwreck on the rocky coast of their island.

Also, in relevance to the screen sirens of 30s, 40s and 50s, which I admire for their glamour and mystery.

Dep is short for Despina, my name

What Guys Said 23

• I am YourFutureEx because... you know...

• Honestly, it is a random name which came in my mind. I was about to enter my usual username which I have on other sites but when I was signing up, there was written something like "be creative" so I did. :)

Wow the hate :o People take my jokes seriously, but not their life :/

• Well my age and experience should give me some benefits don't you think? :)

• @BelleGirl21 - I don't know why being 20 could give you any kind of benefit but yeah, you have a hell lot of experience :)

• I was watching Parks and Rec at the time.

• I'm Riggers because i use to be obese, And my second name is ''Rigby'', And there is a job in industry called a ''Rigger'' which is basically someone who carries really heavy stuff, So, Naturally, Being obese, And going with my last name, I got nicknamed ''Riggers'' because i was in essence, Carrying heavy stuff all day (My fat).

And, yeah, Just kinda stuck.

• I only intended to be here for a day. I was looking into various social websites for a consulting assignment we were looking at. It amused me so I came back.

• Well.. I have a Dipsy pluche toy at home, and I used to play with it A DAAAAMN LOT when I was younger xD
    Anyway, my gaming name always has something to do with Dipsy, so I chose Dipsy here aswell :P ;P

• Why the downvotes? Is it bad or something? Did I break the rules?

• I always believe in being honest with people and no bullshit.

• A little bit silly:
    Hans was not unique...
    Hans 1 was not unique, neither was Hans 11 or Hans 111.
    So I got frustrated and tried Hans 222.
    Eureka, it was unique :D

• Mine's from a permanently drunk , foul mouthed , abusive priest from the brilliant Irish sitcom Father Ted

www.pinterest.com/pin/423971752390867508/

• Haha aww thats cute! Ms. Gingersnap

uhm, i wanted something italian lol! so piubelloamante means most handsome lover lol!
    a bit conceited i guess :)

• In 1998 I got my first computer when I was 10, liked the show Dragonball Z, liked the character Krillin in the show, made the name _krillan and used it until I realized some site don't allow _ in names, so in 2000 I changed it to Krillanr.

Krillan is with an a instead of an I because I didn't realize I'd misspelled it, and the r is for my first name Ray.

• 0|0
  • 0|0
  • I got it from Baltic sea canned herring. It's the world's smelliest food and I used it in order to capture the attention of Swedish people on here

• From a character in a book called Tailchaser's Song by Tad Williams. He's a supporting character and friend of the main character, Fritti Tailchaser and his reluctant partner, Firsa Roofshadow.

• I've been very interested in the TITANIC ever since 2008! I own 35 stories and I've read over 50 books on the subject.

• ImaSloth. I live in a tree, only time I come down is to poo and find girls, once I get them back to the tree I get them drunk which is necessary because I take a loooooooong time to come...

• My GAG name comes from the novel Anna Karenina. I just like that character a lot.

• First letter of my first name, last name, #i wore in school

• I got my username from a song I really like called firestone by kygo featuring conrad. They are norwegian artists!!

• Just came across in my mind so i wrote this in hope to attract white cowgirls. 😎

• It's just my name with some numbers after it lol :3

• I'm mkaya because my name is Mert Kaya :)

• Looking for black girls

What Girls Said 12

• As I was in middle school we got some awesome biscuites and everyone was fighting to get a packet because our class always got less than how many we were, so this is why those biscuites have swag. 😂

• I was a bit obsessed with the tv show Once Upon a Time at the time I created my account. I was crushing so hard on an OTP: Emma Swan and Captain Hook.
    Therefore HookingtheSwan lol HookingSwan for friends ;) :D

Colin O'Donoghue is just hmmm (lol he's te actor that plays a sexy version of captain hook).

• My first name is Stacy.
    Zee is an abbreviation of my middle name.

• this song was stuck in my mind... from the movie.. cinderella.. ''cinderelli was the maiden at the ball'' and i m a hopeless romantic.. and i like fairy tales.. and true love sort of things.. so i used it as my username..

• My name's Hannah and 591 is from a number of mine. I would like to change my username but I can't because I'm a mod and I think they've stopped the ability now. :'(

• Bellegirl is my daughter and 21 is my favorite number.

• Cute name! Well mine is just basically "miss" and my initials combined, but I didn't insert the initials of my last name. So yeah. That's how I got the username "mskay" lol

• It's a title of a song I love.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yapf2QvFHfw

• I love the band The Used, Noise and Kisses is one of their songs. Decided to use it as my username, not to mention it's a pretty badass username.

• From my old account, LastGirlScout.

• I found it.

• My first name + last initial + year I was born