Why do people here feel threatened if you comment on stuff?

why are people so uptight if you post something, they don't like it, and they then post something very similar?

LIke you post "what's your favourite alcoholic drink?"

they say "huh? stop that! i don't care!"

and they then post "do you prefer beer or spirits?" and you see similar such stuff in their posting history.. lol..

is it asperger's/a social disorder? then again, it's very good, since it's very funny...

Most Helpful Girl

• I have never seen anyone do that. Your reference to Aspergers is not only wrong but offensive. It's better to educate yourself than to wander around sounding ignorant.

What Girls Said 3

• you probably inspired them

• Some people can be very rude. For no reason at all.

• Whats with you and this fetish with Aspergers?

• nothing... just my view on some/several here..

• with what? sorry, i have no condition, unless you're an online DSM practitioner.

• Sorry I took so long getting back 2 U.
      I did some research and it seems without a doubt U have a condition of sorts.
      You should seek help immediately.

What Guys Said 4

• dude, stop with your silly diagnoses lmfao

• i'm entitled to my views.. apparently this offends you.

• Here we go lmao😂😂😂😂

• eh? i only presume that of both of you isince you believe the world shares your subjective brains...

• People, today, get offended extremely easily. Especially young teenagers. The posts I find the most funny are the ones like "what's your ideal girl like?" for the 9,999,999th time.

• Because people can't handle having others disagree with them. They post questions to have people agree.

• lolol... well you continually follow me around to say i cannot comment, or my point is shit. sorry, but unlike you i'm not a spiritualist, and don't share your standpoints.

• People like you, right? Lol.

• Not really. But then im not allowed an opinion got it.

• well if you continually say i cannot post or comment, what do you expect? lolol.. retard/fool.

• Oh so you're offended? Too bad. I post as I please. It's my view. Lol. 😂😂😂. You say I cannot comment, that i have no right. But you can't stop me... fool!

RAHAHAHAHA 😂😂