Do you like the android or computer version of GAG better?

personally, i like the computer version of it better. this is my very first time doing it like this :3 i USUALLY AM ON IT THROUGH MY PHONE

Lmbo i just realized i had the latter part of my sentence in caps. My bad guys... i was on Smallworlds :3

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems more better with the computer version, i never have used my phone much for the internet maybe sometimes for just little bit that was all. All the money people spend
    on cell phone service and the internet speed is horrible and no matter what type of phone you get the speeds all the same.. I had just heard about At&t Wireless getting
    fined for millions of dollars for not giving people the internet speed they should be getting another thing they will tell you they offer 4 G technology but i found out that
    is bunch of monarchy most people are only getting 3 G and the cell phone carriers
    aren't telling the people which they should be..

What Guys Said 7

• If your not careful the phone version freezes up which is very annoying.

• The computer version so much easier to navigate.

• Computer, because I can open a new tab and search something up without the content being deleted when I'm writing something for GAG.

• Desktop version is GaG is better.

Mobile version is heavy and drains battery pretty fast.

• Computer the android one is slow.

• Phone is more accessible certainly but I do use PC aswell

• I have yet to use phone version but can see computer version is better

What Girls Said 6

• I like the iPhone version!

• Computer... The layout is more user friendly and things are so much easier to see

• Computer version c:

• Computer ofc. Mobile version just sucks

• I hate them all. I like gags format from 3 years ago.

• I prefer the computer version of it.