Often times I see post where there is a clear difference in opinion between guys and girls. How many of you often look at the other genders disagreement and dismiss it because most of your gender agrees with you? Do you ever wonder why there might be such a strong divide? Do you ever think that the bias from your own experience as a certain gender may be clouding your thinking and stopping you from understanding the truth in the other genders opinion? How can we fix this?
- I often side with my gender and rarely think about itVote A
- I often side with my gender but that's because they're usually rightVote B
- I often side with the opposite genderVote C
- I've never noticed how often I side with or against my genderVote D
- I take the time to think about how my gender may make me biased on most questionsVote E
Most Helpful Girl
I wouldn't say I side with any gender. I go with what I feel and I truly mean what I feel about the situation at hand and base my opinion off of that. I'm not biased by either gender. Of course I take a look at both sides, but I have a mind of my own and use it.1