Where is everyone?

Is it just me, or is GaG becoming much more barren? I've been sneaking around and I don't see many people on questions anymore. It's like half of GaG left after the update or something. Sure there are still people around, but just not as many. No hate please, I just wanna know if anyone felt the same.

• It's just you. 😕
  • I agree! Where is everyone?
  • I haven't noticed.
  • Other.

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG YES! i was just thinking that this morning.
    also the questions are becoming almost similar in nature... like i barely see a question i like to answer anymore.

• Same here. I've been taking breaks because I've just became bored. I don't even wanna answer questions anymore lol

• same. I'm nowhere near as active as i used to be.

What Guys Said 11

• There is a difference alright but I think it is people are not sitting on the recent feed anymore - I find myself answering by topic more - I thought it got very slow about a month ago but definitely has picked up I used to run out of questions in topics I like that doesn't happen anymore. I think a couple of the big names have left and some are on a break but there are loads of new faces and old people coming back.

• Half of the people who joined around the time I joined either left or they're a mod of some sort. I'm active but not as active as before.

• Same. I used to be way more active, but I have been visiting less and less because I have been very busy. Maybe that's the case.

• Well it is summer lol, I mean people want to be out swimming, sunbathing and enjoy the outside not stuck on gag.

• I wouldn't know since I just joined a few days ago :P

• I was gone for a month but I think maybe 2 people may have noticed tops. Maybe they're hiding or just taking a hiatus? Some have left though.

• well I've seen a lot of bitter people here recently so I'm less motivated, but the primary reason for less participation on my part is that I remain busy with work these days and just login for a hour before going to sleep. Though I don't know why other GaGers are not that motivated these days

• You noticed that too, huh?

• I agree i am able to answer more questions i don't know what's going on ,,

• It's summer and some people are at holidays.

• Im here and thats what matters =)

• It's because I left for a bit.

What Girls Said 9

• I mean.. it's been like this for a while now. Since around the time they added the gender filter feature for questions, I think.

With each new update it seems more regular users are becoming less active, taking breaks, or leaving altogether.

• I agree, and it's so sad. I honestly wish they would stop with the updates. It was best when I joined back in October of last year.

• Yes, many people have left since popular Gagers left.

• What kind of communication was there between Admins and the community?

• I've definitely noticed that GAG has become quieter.

• Didn't notice. They could be on vacation.

Regardless, I care more for the quality of the questions than who's on here. Frankly, I think quality has gone up since the last major update. Perhaps quality has gone up to compensate for these missing people?

• Maybe it will. Yes, you are right though. There are far less troll questions here since the last few updates.

• GaG has lost it's charm in my opinion. Some nights I'll shoot the shit on here for hours on end, but other nights I just can't be bothered. Definitely not as consistent as I once was.

• Yes, I agree. I've noticed some of the people who I've seen answer literally every question aren't around as much anymore. It's kinda weird o.0

• Hmm I don't know

• Well, I didn't notice that much.

• I haven't noticed
    I'm still here :P

• yeah i agree.