Can we get the ability to edit posts after we post them gag?

Sometimes I post opinions and the smallest spelling or grammar error can render my post unreadable. When I try to correct things I can't because gag doesn't allow post editing.

• Yes (we should be able to edit post)
  • No (we should not be able to edit post.)

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree, we should be able to edit our posts but not immediately after.. Because sometimes people say pretty mean things and then they'd be able to hide their

What Girls Said 6

• I think we should be able to 1) edit post and 2) delete posts

To give our almighty lords the mods, admins, supahs, and others, the power they deserve-we could send in requests "I want to change this in my post. Thanks" and they verify is you can or can not edit the post. Also, we should be able to delete questions, perhaps questions with less than 15-20 responses "I would like to delete this questions. Thanks"

• Yeah, but only like max 5 minutes after posting it. Ability to edit whenever you want, nope, that'd be stupid.

• I agree that it is annoying, esp when spellcheck is working against you, but I think it's also a good thing. You can't edit what you say to a person after you say it in real life. It makes sense that you should think before you post on GaG too.

• YES!!! We need it!!!

It's super annoying having a mistake you notice to late. I mean they can set it so you only have 1 chance to edit something. Still at least just 1 chance is enough to fix it.

• You could always post an update with the correction. I have done it on occasion.

• we should be.

What Guys Said 4

• Nobody can edit their own posts only admin - I have been thinking about this - Say you post "Giving Women The Vote, Biggest Mistake Ever?" - You get No Way, You Idiot 25 times then 2 days later you reedit your post " Do You Think Women Are Entitled to Vote?" - You still have 25 No Ways You Idiot on your post.

• I mention awesome mod @bellepepper in this comment for her view on my own opinion on this I feel if you can change the post then everyone will start altering them and I think chaos could ensue and potentially cause major problems for admins , mods and others.

• Uggggh can you imagine that? "I didn't say x! I changed it to y!" Screenshots as far as the eye can see. O_O

• Exactly Belle utter chaos

• It would be nice, but the alternate thing to do is just post an update with the correction in it.

• That's fine I use updates occasionally if my phone incorrectly auto corrects

• @Kerbie you'd think with all are technology the auto correct would actually auto correct lol.

• No, because then people will edit/delete their posts when they fuck up during during arguments.

• Yep and if it's deleted and there's rule breaches moderators like myself or belle can't get it to the right people to deal with it.