How can I change the topic of a question I posted?

Since I've gotten your attention, quick question. I wrote a question and made a mistake and put it under another category.. The category is pretty inappropriate due to the question I asked. Should I rewrite the question and put it under its right category and delete the old one later? Or is it not that big a deal?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• People watching on feeds will see it no matter what category it's in. There's so much to keep up with that's how I do it. And people miscategorize all the time, so I've just gotten used to responding.

• I think Uber Mods or Admin can fix that for you

• Well, you draw my attention with a trick and made me mad. You owe me a blowjob now.

• I want your toes in my mouth

What Girls Said 3

• Users cannot change the topic after the question is posted. If you accidentally post a question in the wrong topic, you can contact the admins to correct it for you. www.girlsaskguys.com/contact (or you can just send me a quick message which may yield faster results). You should not re-write your question since that would be considered a duplicate and the duplicate question would be removed as that is a violation of the posting guidelines.

• Its possible that a moderator will catch the question and change the category.

You can also just send me the link I can look into it for you and sort it out :)

• a mod will fix it.

• Oh ok. That's good. Thanks☺️