Do you think girls ask guys would be more successful as an app than as a desktop website?

• Yes, definitely.
  • No
  • IDGAF, it's just a website I visit when I get bored. It's not a staple social networking site.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it would be very successful as a dual approach.

What Guys Said 8

• I just think it would be more successful if, when people asked me to rate them, they'd give me a picture to work with.

• Yes, in theory. But given how they like the change the interface at random, it'd piss a whole lot of people off even faster.

• everything is becoming an app but a website is so much easier and i don't have a smartphone to access apps

• I think it should stay as a website but also have a mobile app for mobile users or for us on the go who want to use it without using the phones browser.. So basically to simplify my answer both. XP

• A because c I think they're missing out on a big potential chunk of customers around my age.

• I'm shocked an app hasn't popped up yet. The design for the website would work well for an app as well.

• Yeah I don't know why they don't have one already

• No definitely not. Apps are for things you need on the go. Girlsaskguys is something to use at home so an app for it wouldbe useless, as almost everyone has a pc at home

What Girls Said 2

• I think so. I'd be on here a lot more if we had a easy to use app. Lots of people nowadays are more dependent on their phones and making use of social apps. It's a big trend so it will definitely attract a lot more people.

• Maybe (filler)