Do you think girls ask guys would be more successful as an app than as a desktop website?

• Yes, definitely.
    61% (11)69% (11)65% (22)Vote
  • No
    17% (3)25% (4)21% (7)Vote
  • IDGAF, it's just a website I visit when I get bored. It's not a staple social networking site.
    22% (4)6% (1)14% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it would be very successful as a dual approach.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I just think it would be more successful if, when people asked me to rate them, they'd give me a picture to work with.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, in theory. But given how they like the change the interface at random, it'd piss a whole lot of people off even faster.

1|0
    0|0
  • everything is becoming an app but a website is so much easier and i don't have a smartphone to access apps

2|0
    0|0
  • I think it should stay as a website but also have a mobile app for mobile users or for us on the go who want to use it without using the phones browser.. So basically to simplify my answer both. XP

1|0
    0|0
  • A because c I think they're missing out on a big potential chunk of customers around my age.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm shocked an app hasn't popped up yet. The design for the website would work well for an app as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I don't know why they don't have one already

0|0
    0|1
  • No definitely not. Apps are for things you need on the go. Girlsaskguys is something to use at home so an app for it wouldbe useless, as almost everyone has a pc at home

2|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 2

• I think so. I'd be on here a lot more if we had a easy to use app. Lots of people nowadays are more dependent on their phones and making use of social apps. It's a big trend so it will definitely attract a lot more people.

1|1
    0|0
  • Maybe (filler)

0|0
    0|0